- J&S SAFE GUARD
- GM 7730
- GM ECM ( SEAN / FUNSTICK )
- ELECTROMOTIVE TEC3
- ACCEL DFI * PDF Format
- HOLLEY COMMANDER 950 ECU
Originally Posted by Heikki
OTHER ENGINE MANAGEMENT
REDLINE * Possible Upgrade for EFI or a Carb to EFI conversion start point. Many options to choose from.
OTHER ENGINE SENSORS / PARTS COMPATABILITY
4TH GEN ACCORD DISTRIBUTOR / ECU
4TH GEN ACCORD THROTTLE BODY
4TH GEN ACCORD MAP SENSOR
4TH GEN ALTERNATOR
PSI = Pounds Per Square Inch * Also referred to as "Boost" /// 12psi = 12lbs /// 1 BAR = 14.503773773 PSI
FMIC = Front Mount Intercooler * Cools air that was compressed by the turbo, usually located in front bumper.
IC = Intercooler ( or ) Internal combustion *Context dependent
FI = Forced Induction * Term used to describe Turbocharging, Supercharging, and Nitrous Injection.
Charge Pipe * Pipe located after the turbo, carries compressed air charge to Throttle Body(ies) -> Inatake Manifold -> Cylinders
BOV = Blow Off Valve * Vents excess Charge Pipe pressure
Wastegate * Vents excess turbo manifold pressure to control level of boost
FMU = Fuel Management Unit * Adds more fuel via AFC readings
AFC = Air Fuel Controler
SAFC = Super Air Flow Computer * Modifies air-flow meter signal or pressure signal in some vehicles.
TURBO RELATED LINKS
MOSSELMAN TURBO SYSTEMS * One Known Turbo Manifold From Them In Pics Above, Maybe Two.
TURBOS UNLEASHED * Turbo Supplier
G2 IC TURBO * Good Turbo Info
JGS * Turbo Manifold Parts Supplier
TURBO CALCULATOR * Turbo Parts Supplier
TURBONETICS * Turbo Parts Supplier
TUNER TOYS * Turbo Parts Supplier
DO IT YOURSELF LINKS
HOMEMADE TURBO * How to make a homemade turbo setup
TURBO MANIFOLD #1 * How to make a turbo manifold
TURBO MANIFOLD #2 * How to make a turbo manifold
TURBO MANIFOLD #3 * How to make a turbo manifold
TURBO MANIFOLD #4 * How to make a turbo manifold
ALCOHOL / WATER INJECTION * How to make homemade Water / Alcohol injection
INTERCOOLER * How to make an Intercooler
WANNABE TURBO LINKS
Fake Turbo / Real Turbo Sound
TURBOED A20A LINKS
TURBO DUAL WEBER CARBS
OTHER GOOD SITES
ENDYNE ENGINE DYNAMICS
AUTO SPEED * This site is filled with articles and do-it-yourself turbo projects.
PGFI * Good resource for learning about programming ECU's
BOOKS ON TURBOCHARGING
Supercharging, Turbocharging and Nitrous Oxide Performance
By: Earl Davis, Diane Davis
Maximum Boost: Designing, Testing, and Installing Turbocharger Systems
By: Corky Bell
By: Hugh MacInnes
- JACKSON RACING ( B16A or B18C )
- JACKSON RACING CONSUMER FEEDBACK * For A20A and B20A Applications There are a few fitment issues.
1) For Left Hand Drive Cars the Brake Master Cylinder may get in the way of the supercharger.
2) The frame of the strut tower protrudes into the area used by the Super Charger pully
3) Also no one has ever tried to hookup or align the belts and pulleys.
4) Oil Filter May need a Relocation Kit.
- THOMAS KNIGHT ESC ( ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER ) * So far one of the best electric supercharger designs, worth it? You decide.
- ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER E-RAM * Buy at your own pleasure, but please try to do your research before you spend money on this.
- NITROUS FAQ
- Nitrous Express
*** READ ON FOR MEMBER INSITE ON FORCED INDUCTION ***
* * *