After years of hibernation, I've gotten the itch to work on my EK1 again. Originally, the engine was in a '79 Accord, buy i may put it in my '81 convertible Prelude. List of mods:
1. EL head from AT Engineering;
2. 2 mm oversized valves;
3. Silicon bronze valve guides;
4. Titanium spring retainers with stiffened valve springs;
5. Shaved .30;
6. Port matched;
7. .420 lift, 296 degree cam;
8. Block bored .30 over;
9. Forged pistons w/ chrome moly rings (AT Engineering);
10. Forged aluminum rods (AT Engineering);
11. Lightened flywheel;
12. Dual Weber side draft manifold;
13. 4-2-1 header.
Now, I also have a turbo setup for the engine. It's possible that it is an old Jackson Racing setup, but I'm not sure. It's currently configures as a draw through using a Garrett Airresearch M-11.
I'm considering use of the turbo setup with the dual Weber side drafts. Not sure if I should continue with the draw through configuration or convert to a blow through. Either way, it should be insane.