New 2geez owner.
- Thought I'd dive in and get acquainted with the front end a bit.
- Had quite a roaring noise when driving.
- Pulled both the front knuckles (passenger side was seized on the axle spindle pretty good. Had to use puller.).
- Bought hub/bearing kits from CarID.
- The site said they'd fit, but the machine shop was unable to get the new hubs to press in. Said they were the wrong size.
Here is what I bought, but there are like 12 to choose from on the site.
Some on the site do not have any Product Options (One size fits all?), others show "1982 Accord" and Product Options of "Up to chassis xyz".
My chassis number (VIN?) does not even remotely resemble these numbers. I'm taking the chassis number right off where the manual says to check for it...
Does anyone know where I can pull a chassis number? Anyone have the right part number to use for hub replacement?