PDA

View Full Version : Please help: Which spark plugs (red) are fitting?

senna89
05-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Hey guys,

I need urgently your advise: Can you tell me which spark plugs would fit to my engine?

I have a 1989 DOHC B20A8 engine which is almost the same like B20A and B20A2. I want to buy red wires... But there are no specific for my engine type, not even B20A...
So maybe I have to buy some, which are similar to mine? But which? And I red somewhere, that NGK is the best way to go, not Bosch or something else...
What do you think? I'm staying only 5-6 days in the US and need to order fast...

Thanks!

JohnBoy
05-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey guys,

I need urgently your advise: Can you tell me which spark plugs would fit to my engine?

I have a 1989 DOHC B20A8 engine which is almost the same like B20A and B20A2. I want to buy red wires... But there are no specific for my engine type, not even B20A...
So maybe I have to buy some, which are similar to mine? But which? And I red somewhere, that NGK is the best way to go, not Bosch or something else...
What do you think? I'm staying only 5-6 days in the US and need to order fast...

Thanks!

anything will work, E3 work good any iridium ngk v plugs. wires ngk taylor or magnacor are good

senna89
05-05-2014, 03:28 AM
what about the length? Is the length not different? Which NGK in red would you suggest? Because there are so many different model numbers...