PDA

View Full Version : Airbag suspension

winkie45
12-03-2002, 03:43 PM
Anyone know anything about it? any experience in dealing with it? im thinking of selling my 3g in march or april and using that money and money i've saved up to buy a boat and an s-10 truck. if i do that, i would want to have airbags so i could slam the truck when cruising and raise it when towing.

I saw prices for kits installed for $5,000!!!! :wtf: is this? i know it doesn't cost that much. i saw a kit in the jc whitney catalog for $500. but that's jc whitney and i don't know if i trust their products. i wouldn't want anything breaking. i saw a sic s-10 with trailblazer headlights. it was the nicest truck i've seen in my life, and the rear bags broke and it was on the ground, and some dick head cop made him move it and he was just dragging his whole back end on the ground. it made me cry :crying:

so is it hard to install your self. cuz im not paying $5,000. sorry for the long post, thanks for any help.

dXsquared
12-03-2002, 03:45 PM
well it depends... i dont think u can bag a truck, then haul a boat with it! either its a street truck, or a Boat truck!

Travis

winkie45
12-03-2002, 04:30 PM
why wouldn't you be able to tow a boat with a bagged truck? any reasons you can think of, or are you just guessing

Nospeed
12-03-2002, 04:38 PM
Pearldrop might know about this better than anyone here...from what i understand, he has bagged his lude...

CALLING OUT PEARLDROP!!!:stick:

anyway....i think you could bag the truck and still tow...but thats IMO...:D

anchovies
12-03-2002, 11:03 PM
Check in the suspension section. Somebody already asked this question.

anchovies
12-03-2002, 11:03 PM
oppsss...you're not talking about 3g..sorry