PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver, B.C Meet

Elijah
12-04-2002, 01:31 AM
I would like to have a meet in alberta or B.C in or around July 2003. Does anyone have any suggestions??:beer: :confused:

accordexi87
12-05-2002, 12:37 AM
hey man .. have you Joined

www.vancouveraccords.com

yet?

i might be interested in bc tho...

Elijah
12-05-2002, 03:12 AM
I just did a couple of hours ago i was wondering why no response.

88Ex-i
12-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Elijah
I just did a couple of hours ago i was wondering why no response.

did you join up on vancouveraccords?????? I didnt see anything on there from ya????? Join up, cause there are some accord owners from Alberta on there, and plenty from Vancouver that would want to do a meet.

Elijah
12-10-2002, 05:59 PM
yeah I signed up I will be on later tonight!

88Ex-i
12-11-2002, 12:10 AM
what is your screen name?????? same as this board????

Elijah
12-11-2002, 06:43 PM
no it is 3gee

Defiant[YD]
12-11-2002, 07:05 PM
oh what? i would love a meet in alberta.
it's too far to go to BC... hehehehehe

Elijah
12-13-2002, 02:37 AM
where and when what is your opinion???

Defiant[YD]
12-14-2002, 07:55 PM
well, preferably summer 2003 around july-august

in either calgary (i know the roads) or edmonton ( i gonna get lost). i wouldn't mind these two. or red deer. but like i said, i only know the roads in calgary... hehe sorry, i don't go out of town much...

Elijah
12-14-2002, 11:26 PM
I prefer Edmonton because I am expecting my second child in june so I dont want to go to far. but the time sounds good! we could all meet right outside of edmonton on the road from calgary it is called "calgary trail" there is alot of shops and restaurants around there! And not far out of the way and you wont get lost!

Defiant[YD]
12-15-2002, 10:56 PM
hmm... sure i guess it's good then. i'd go if anyone else comes along too!!! be a good change to see riced up 3rd gens in alberta. i've only seen 1-2 besides my.... "modified" haha accord.

holy crap? second child? wow dude, i gotta respect my elders now. haha, i'm barely outta high skool.

Elijah
12-15-2002, 11:59 PM
I am only 22 but married at 19 one kid at 20 and now my next at 22. I have one girl who is one and a half and hopefully a boy on the way! Well as you can see no one else replied but my buddy just bought a 3gee a week ago so he will come and I will pass out flyers on all the 3gees I see in Edmonton. Trust me there is alot.

Defiant[YD]
12-17-2002, 12:09 AM
wow, that would be nice then.
my buddy has an ex-i, but i doubt he'll come. i dunno about my other buddy with a 90 lude. he, might, come, but again, he might call it boring.
i've been wanting to meet other ppl that rice up accord, but i never meet any!!! argh.... so frustrating.
well, just set a time and place (with directions) and i'll see if i can get that day set.

Elijah
12-17-2002, 01:37 AM
We'll if you want to come and we can get enough people we can go to the illegal street races they are on fridays and saturdays all summer out in the bush. okay I will figure out a time and date and post it tomorrow!

Defiant[YD]
12-17-2002, 09:48 PM
street racing eh? sure. any of u got a police scanner though?
those guys aren't that dumb to leave street racers alone all summer. sorry, just that, once bitten twice shy.

what else is there to do in E-town? heh, all i've heard were the raves held up there. but not much of a raver now.

Elijah
12-18-2002, 01:51 AM
Yeah we carry police scanners but we all meet at one place and decide a spot for races so cops wont catch on. Plus it will be the beginning of the year so it will still be fresh. Edmonton sucks not much to do maybe bars, the mall and we'll RACING. There is alot of good bars and places to eat but not much more. Sorry I havent got a chance yet to check out the calander but it wont be in July because I am going to be in Van for that whole month. Hey there is a really big laser tag place and a few paint ball places. I guess it just depends what you like.

Defiant[YD]
12-19-2002, 07:29 PM
haha, icic. well, anything man. just get people to come and it'll be a blast man!! it's like the same in calgary. so friggin boring.

racing eh? heh, sure, wouldn't mind seeing our 3geez really race for once. haha, not much i can do with a carbed accord anywayz.

netfreak
12-19-2002, 08:26 PM
I'd probably go for a meet around summer 2003.. I'll be doing all the work to my car during the spring so HOPEFULLY I'll be all ready to go. The drive to calgary or edmonton would be painful but I probably wouldn't mind. I got a friend in the area.

Elijah
12-19-2002, 11:39 PM
Well peeps you have been talking to my wife but she is cool she also hase a 3gee i have a friend that just bought one two my buddy has a perfmance shop here it is called titan motorsports there are a few honda perfmance shops here well lets try to get a date thats good for everyone.