PDA

View Full Version : [TTAC] Question Of The Day: Dodge It Or RAM It?

87accordlxi
06-19-2014, 02:06 AM
To Dodge, aye, to RAM: there’s the rub. If you have been within shouting distance of the Internet lately, you’ve no doubt heard about the Veloster/RAM collision from this weekend. There are many descriptions of the incident available, but my absolute favorite comes from MA-ROONED: So, this fourteen year old delinquent steals his grandfather’s car. […]

More... (http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/06/question-of-the-day-dodge-it-or-ram-it/)

2oodoor
06-19-2014, 03:13 AM
The car has cosmetic damage, big whoop...
So the fasteners popped when the 3 pc radiator support broke tbru, then the hood took the brunk of the hit when the car hit tbe truck. Rt side headlight is intact as is most of the front. The hood is just raked peeled back making the untrained eye see the whole front end to the windshield seem more damage than it is..
I see nothing immoral blah blah about the Dodge. There is more damage to the Dodge I'd bet than we see, as far as making it "whole" again as a crash estimator would find..
IM CURIOUS WHOSE AIRBAG DEPLOYED IF ANY! It looks like the Hyundai's sensors could have cleared since the impact went high. A a a and why doesn't that car have a composite or fiberglass hood!!! That is an industry trend these days.