PDA

View Full Version : new guy from Florida

j_swiz
06-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Hey watz up 3geez im new to this 3 gen accord stuff looking forward to swaping my a20a for a b18 b1 odb 0 to obd 1 i believe it is... but have many question on the swap or would it be better to just rebuild and boost my a20a .and also have questions on where to get coil overs that fit my 89 accord lxi coupe.... trying to get a firm ride no bounce with sway bars and all please shoot me some ideas..... swizzy

Dr_Snooz
06-21-2014, 09:56 PM
I can't advise you on swaps, but welcome!

Wess23
06-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Welcome,

I would just let the a20a in the car and boosted you should get more horsepower then the b18b but for that engine you got more options but you have much more work of it,

I have looked on ebay and the ksport coilovers should do the job,
high quality coiloverset and you can go very low i guess

Vanilla Sky
06-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Well, you're honestly not going to boost the current engine easily. I have a Mosselman turbo manifold, but it still requires a down pipe, all charge piping, a way to tune the engine, a turbo, and a bajillion other parts. Innovative makes swap mounts for the B series into our cars. For more info, you're best off to search, since there are so many little things with that swap.

I'm just up in Palatka, and am planning a 3geez cookout at my place, probably in August, if you wanted to meet up with more 3geez guys.

87accordlxi
06-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Welcome! Good luck with the swap.