12-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Happy Holidays Every One.

http://www.savepic.com/pictures/346/img_1420.jpg

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
12-05-2002, 02:42 PM
Kewl Pic!!

HostileJava
12-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Thank You. I thought I'd share that with everyone.

Y3G
12-05-2002, 02:55 PM
sick

BMS
12-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Nice.

socal3rdgen
12-05-2002, 03:24 PM
can you send some of that snow to me. i cant seem to find any out here. seems like you have a abundance. :D

Grant2k
12-05-2002, 04:38 PM
that looks cool BJ. i can afford to send some snow out to CA. i would if i could get my car out that is.

johndej
12-05-2002, 04:42 PM
great pic man. i'd like to see ground effects under the snow, that would be cool.

PortugalHonda
12-05-2002, 04:46 PM
yeha here in PA, we got like 7 inches or so of snow..... yeah it rocked

flamed89
12-05-2002, 04:59 PM
SNOW SUCKS! we got 4-5 inches today and i'm stuck in my house. my g/f is making me sick to my stomach cause she loves it so much!

HostileJava
12-05-2002, 05:01 PM
That pic is after I dug a path out of my driveway for my car. My front bumper would have been pushing snow out of the way the whole way other wise. I wouldn't mind being rid of some of this snow, you all can feel free to come and visit and take some with you. If it snows again tonight I'll take a picture of the snow coming up to the front bumper of my car. Seeing what the window looked like frosted over with my lights on makes me want to put that silver tint on my car.

Cobraman15
12-05-2002, 05:57 PM
I am right in the center of the storm i got like 10 inches. Nice pic btw.

Elijah
12-05-2002, 06:09 PM
sweet pic

RobT5580
12-05-2002, 06:38 PM
Man im already sick of the snow and it just started. Today we had like 8 inches and i had to drive my nice car with the wide rims (that suck in snow) during this storm. But better me than let my girl drive it so i gave her the other one since her POS broke. Now i have to freeze my ass of to wash the car and put her away for good hopefully till spring.

Coroncho80
12-05-2002, 06:46 PM
Same here man. We got like 8-9 inches over here and I couldn't even get out of my garage! I was shoveling snow for a couple of hours. That was my work out for the winter...... :D Anyways, I did not have the chance to put my Sei rims back on and let me tell you that I could not go anywheres with my rims! I was getting stuck every where i went. Plus I was afraid to slide and hit a side walk or something. But I had to go out. I was 1 hour late for work. I got stuck right around the corner from work and a couple of my co-workers gave a hand and pushed me out. I was so embarrased. i need a freaking SUV! In one of those attemps to get out, I got so pissed that I steped all the way on the pedal and smoke was coming out of the front tires. I then felt so bad :( because that was the first time since i bought the rims............

88LXi68
12-05-2002, 07:44 PM
Damn Rob! I feel for you having to drive your nice Accord in today's weather. Get that undercarriage cleaned up real well. As for me today....Good Ole Blue Beast loves the snow. lol got stuck twice because I was driving like a jackass :D doing stuff I wouldn't dare do in my black car. ahhh its nice to have a $50 car. :flip:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
12-06-2002, 12:02 AM
shit ! I almost got into accidents today!! Lil boy came out of somewhere I had to hit the brakes and hit the sidewalk hard!! Then coming out of the gas station, go thing I cleaning the windows !! i saw a taxi cab coming and hit this guy turning into the avenue and after getting hit dude must have paniced and hit the gas and almost ran into me!! Damm Bitches!! I also hit the sidewalk even harder!!! FaCk The Rims!!! 80 accidents reported in NYC today!! I saw 3 myself!! I wonder how many went unreported today!!

RobT5580
12-06-2002, 08:03 AM
Coroncho you need to take your rims off even though you just got them on. (unless you took them off already) My rims with the Nitto NT555's suck real bad in snow. Im gonna was it down tonight and try to put her away again this weekend. This snow sucks but it will give me some time to buy the engine and stuff for the spring....

Grant2k
12-06-2002, 09:08 AM
everybody is running 205 tires despite the rim size, right? Maybe it's beacuse mine are all season and not performance tires, but they are awsome in the snow. I have never really had a problem with my car in the snow.

RobT5580
12-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Mine are almost new since i got them this summer and im a very easy on them since im still using an automatic. My girlfreinds driveway is only a slight incline and at like noon yesterday i coulndt get in the driveway. I did 20mph max on the way because it didnt have good traction at all. But i can say they are good in the rain and I never intended on driving in the snow otherwise i would have put the stock wheels on.

HostileJava
12-06-2002, 01:16 PM
I didn't have a chance to put my stock wheels back on yet and my traction sucks compared to what I used to have with the stock. I guess it's just the tire. I have more performance oriented tires on my konigs and my stock wheels have all weather tires on them.

Jareds 89 LX-i
12-07-2002, 01:15 AM
That's a cool pic with the neon under the snow. But damn, that's alot of snow you guys got out there! Glad I'm not still up in IL this winter :D I sure don't miss the cold weather, hehe

btw....I had no trouble getting out of my driveway this morning or getting traction on the road. Didn't even have to dig a path to the driveway!
http://www.geocities.com/jdpenttinen/caryard.txt
*chuckle, chuckle* :tongue: Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm just liking this warm weather way too much!

Mike's89AccordLX
12-07-2002, 01:59 AM
That's how my car looks like in winter here. I have 5 street glow tubes in the inside of the car. None are visible to the naked eye. Gives a nice glow without the tackiness of the tubes.

Coroncho80
12-07-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by RobT5580
Mine are almost new since i got them this summer and im a very easy on them since im still using an automatic. My girlfreinds driveway is only a slight incline and at like noon yesterday i coulndt get in the driveway. I did 20mph max on the way because it didnt have good traction at all. But i can say they are good in the rain and I never intended on driving in the snow otherwise i would have put the stock wheels on.

Hey Rob, I did the samething. I was doing 20 mph 'cause I didn't have any traction nor control, but in the rain they are the best! I took them off friday morning after school and put the factory back on. I can go through everything now :D but the ride sucks! I can't wait till this freaking winter is over, even though it just started.

AccordEpicenter
12-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Lol i had H rated pirellis, and they were terrible in snow, but not as bad as the cooper cobras I have now. Both were terrible in snow (not bad on street) size 195-60-14. Never got stuck tho... even in this Buffalo winter driving. BTW those are nice neons, what kind are u using and where did u put em?

HostileJava
12-07-2002, 10:14 PM
The neons are liteglow and there just hidden out of view when your looking at the back, going around the bottom and sides of the inside of the hatch. There from an underbody kit.