PDA

View Full Version : need pics of sub installs

mykwikcoupe
12-07-2002, 10:09 AM
I am finishing up the system in the wifes car for the last time. I hope. Anyway it consists of JLaudio xr-650 in front and rear, with the serperates in front and coaxils in the rear. Its all powered by a sony cdx-c90 headunit going back to the surfboard sony es xm 7557. Ive got 2 jl audio 12w6 going in, I just took out 3 12w8s, and well I dont really know where the placement is. Yes I know that the subs face toward the rear and all that. Im not a tool! But I was wondering whyat type of installs all of the rest of you have done. Keep in mind I use really nice stuff and would really like a nice clean install and good ideas, no hack and stuff work like those jackasses at cartoys do! Ive been to thee reps for JL and Ive tried there specs for Purists and db monster specs and despite all warnings Im going with the bandpass design off there website. Check out the curve, WOW. Anyway any help is great. Also think about plexi, lexan, varad LED designs. Thanks

jigga225
12-08-2002, 08:03 PM
i looked at all that lexan, but it's really expensive.
what you could to is get clear plexi, and spray the back of it, flip it over and it will look real nice & shiney black