PDA

View Full Version : Need pictures of ST front sway bar end link / bushing setup.

Catalyst
08-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Like the title says I'm in need of a picture showing what your end links and bushing setup looks like. Usually I install this stuff myself but since my car was in the shop for ball joints, I gave my mechanic my front ST sway bar to install while it was on the lift. He says the instructions are unclear and it seems the kit is missing some hardware? Can someone snap a picture of your front end link setup for me please? Thanks!

gyates93
08-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Well I'm unfamiliar with the ST setup, but perhaps you need an adapter to mount it where the stock sway bar body bushings would mount?
You should have a sway bar, two end links, and two sway bar body bushings. The holes in the bushings should fit around the sway bar. If the bushings are larger than the stock bushings, you'd need a bigger "U" type bracket for the body bushings to mount to the car.

gyates93
08-09-2014, 02:59 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwcpXUQq8cRD-iWooFymKj-HD47x-kdbbtaB9sloBAIZsrsVzg

Stolen from this site thru Google. You see the body bushings and U type brackets I spoke of.