PDA

View Full Version : Post Whoring.

88WhiteLX-i
05-17-2002, 10:59 PM
I just felt like whoring some posts, but I actually need to goto the junkyard tomorrow to get some new turn signal housings. the ones I have are cracked, and I want to clear them so I figured I'd get one's that weren't cracked...lol.. But does anyone know if they sell them at a parts store besides the dealer??? N E Ways, QUICK EVERY WHORE A POST!!!!!!!:rolleyes: ;) :p

damackz
05-18-2002, 01:09 AM
hehe u can all whore i will juss pimp! lol :pimp:

88WhiteLX-i
05-18-2002, 09:39 AM
Well I couldn't make it to the junkyard it was raining out today, that sucks. I called the auto parts store and they said that the turn signal housing was like $23 or so bucks. does that sound right?? I have to get them at the junk yard I don't wanna spend 50 bucks.. Wtf, I guess I'll wait until I can get to junk yard to fix em... Does anyone know what type of glue do you use to glue those bad boys back together???? Well lemme know thanks.

A20A3Power
05-18-2002, 07:51 PM
goody...another post whore for me!!! why dont u try gettin the clear ones from an 88-89lxi?

88WhiteLX-i
05-18-2002, 10:23 PM
I have an '88 LXI, but they come with this plastic orange piece inside. YOu have to seperate the housing and take it out to clear them. Both of my turn signals are cracked, so figured I 'd throw ones that weren't cracked on there and try my best to get that orange thing out.. I just need to know WHAT KIND OF GLUE I HAVE TO USE??!?!?! Well lemme know thanks guys..!!

89AccordLXI666
05-21-2002, 09:58 AM
What I used to get the orange plastic piece out was a screw driver, it should just pop right off, as for the gluing, I just used regular calcking shit like u use for kitchens n stuff it works fine, hope that helps 88WhiteLX-i, also I know this is off the subject but, I noticed you were from Mass, and I'm from Mass, and I'm not sure if u replied to the "Lets Meet" section of the bored and I still think all of us from Mass should have a Mass meet sometime durring the summer, Well later bro hope I helped you out! :D

88WhiteLX-i
05-21-2002, 11:11 AM
I know how to get those turn signals out, and Iam sure I can glue em back together again. I'll just find that silicone shit. But I just gotta find a set of em' at a local junk yard. The auto store wants 25 bucks apiece for em brand new.:rolleyes: But anyways, nah I haven't seen the thing about any meets yet, but Iam down for a meet in mass. So where is hudson?? I live about 20 north of boston around salem. maybe we could figure out a place that was in the middle or something. But I have to go for now, fucking work :mad: :mad:

89AccordLXI666
05-24-2002, 07:08 PM
:) Yeah I'm down with the Mass Meet.....Maybe we could meet up at like 6 flags or sum shit, or like a Mall...... We should definitly put a Mass meet 2 gether andget a shit load of people from Mass, and have one big ass crowd of People from Mass with 3rd Gen Accords, that would be phat! Well I gotta bounce 4 now,gotta get some sleep, cuz I'm gonna wake up mad earlie to got to the Cape with my girl for Memorial day weekend, but I'll talk to you later man, Peace and have a great Memorial Weekend! :) :D :super: ;)

88LXiHB
05-24-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordLXI666
:) Yeah I'm down with the Mass Meet.....Maybe we could meet up at like 6 flags or sum shit, or like a Mall...... We should definitly put a Mass meet 2 gether andget a shit load of people from Mass, and have one big ass crowd of People from Mass with 3rd Gen Accords, that would be phat! Well I gotta bounce 4 now,gotta get some sleep, cuz I'm gonna wake up mad earlie to got to the Cape with my girl for Memorial day weekend, but I'll talk to you later man, Peace and have a great Memorial Weekend! :) :D :super: ;)

http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/nono.gif Your pants be too big...

:D

89AccordLXI666
05-24-2002, 07:37 PM
:D I know my pants are big, but I like wearing the Ghetto Shit, But thats ok, LOL I like what I like 2 wear and to all of u who have a problem with that then :flipa: :flip: Nah just kidden LOL LOL I can take a joke. Peace Man, :super: :smokin: ;) :) :D

88LXiHB
05-24-2002, 07:52 PM
What does your banner say??

89AccordLXI666
05-24-2002, 08:03 PM
It Says 3rd Gen Accord on it..... I like to represent the 3 geez, and be proud of the potential our cars have... I wanna get a little sticker that says 3geez.com logo or something like that, so I can show off the club and tell people they should see this site, and spred the word about it..... I think it would give after market companys a look at some of the cars in the club and it could help us out alot in order to convince them into making shit for our cars, that would be great, don't u agree? :D Peace!

88WhiteLX-i
05-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Yeah Iam down for a mass meet. the only questions we have are 1. when
2.where
So basically we need to figure out where each of us lives and set something up from there, because I mean we can prob. go to a central location and coordinate it on our days offs or some shit, cus I fucking work like everyday :mad: :mad: .....But I woul dtake a day off to meet you guys.... So lemme know where you guys wanna meet and who's down..:werd: :D