PDA

View Full Version : Ive been gone for awhile

Twisted 87lxi
12-09-2002, 02:21 AM
I've been away for awhile, mainly because i've been working and looking into (i know :( ) A new car......Nissan 240sx with an SR20DET. My passion for my 3rd gen is slowly fading, as much as I've loved my ride for the past few years, there just isnt enough to stimulate me. I'm looking for more custom style and more power to work with, and i'm afraid that there is really no honda out there that will satisfy this desire. Besides, the area of 240s is about as popular as the 3rd gen area is, except for the fact that there are a lot more parts available for it from Japan. Any way, to get to the point, right now i'm working on fixing my ride up to premium show car quality, i'm virtually there, i only need about $2000 in mods to finally complete the transformation, and one of the major things that i'll be needing/wanting is one of those carbon fiber hoods. Last time I posted on here they were really just an idea, so I'm not sure where to get them from, if someone could help me out and point me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to post updates of my ride as it is nearing its selling point, and of course i'll offer it to you guys first at a hell of a deal before I go public to sell it.

Neuspeed87lx
12-09-2002, 05:13 AM
not a bad choice on the 240 sx

Twisted 87lxi
12-09-2002, 03:24 PM
Thanks, at least you responded. I'm still waiting on someone to help me w/ the hood please... Although i'm getting a new car, i will definately stay w/ this board to check in on all the progress of the cars and all of the new things that are produced. You never know, I may want to fix up another 3rd gen in the future once they become classified as classics ;)