PDA

View Full Version : everyone please call

tightwhitelx
12-09-2002, 03:32 PM
hey if you guys could all help me out and call eric at weber we might be able to get a 38 38 kit made for our cars heres his direct number at weber 1 800 654 2778 hes really nice and i think if we give enough feedback we might be able to get something started

i hope all my carb guys will help out especially a20a1 and site the carb gods. lol

dXsquared
12-09-2002, 03:48 PM
well most of us have that want Weber, have a weber... and the 38/38 is to big for our cars. u loose throtle response and gas milage! I dont know if we want a 38 38 package for our cars when the existing one works just fine! but i would like a HOT air intake for the winter months. Webers dont run good in the winter, but if u make a shroud that goes from the carb to the exhaust manifold, it would run alot better!

Travis

Tim Yoak
12-09-2002, 08:41 PM
here's an idea for a hot intake for a webber carb. Somewhere on here is a picture of a cold air box made for an accord dx. What you could do is where the cold air pipe comes into the airbox, cut off the snorkel tube on a dx air cleaner and weld it between the air box and the pipe coming in. there is a temp sensor indide the stock air cleaner that controls the air door in the snorkel, just install it somewhere near the carb inside the box, and it would work just like the factory air cleaner. In the summer time just swap out the webber filter.

tightwhitelx
12-10-2002, 05:56 PM
ok with the current weber that they make for our cars is there really a gain i mean can you really feel it?