PDA

View Full Version : finally a few pics of my car

solbmxaccord
12-10-2002, 10:32 AM
:super: click here i think it will work (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/solbmx127/lst?.dir=/cody%27s+accord&.view=t)

pmip
12-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Looks nice, I like the taillights, but what's with the APC banner?

solbmxaccord
12-10-2002, 10:43 AM
ha..the apc banner...i got it for easter from my mom before i knew ne thing about cars...i just haven't thought about it lately..glad you pointed it out...i'm taking it off now
peace

88Ex-i
12-10-2002, 01:14 PM
haha, as long as you know what APC is now..........good thing its going........:lol

markmdz89hatch
12-10-2002, 02:30 PM
I like the tails. Looks clean. Nice car....

....still trying to figure out what you mean by finally.:huh: Dude you've only posted 2 times so far.

Grant2k
12-10-2002, 11:09 PM
take some pics from the side. the tails look pretty good, but are they completely blacked out? it looks like light does not even go through them? if so, i'm really not feeling that.

2old_honda
12-11-2002, 12:22 PM
please remove the single wiper conversion. it looks like ass :barf:

markmdz89hatch
12-11-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by 2old_honda
please remove the single wiper conversion. it looks like ass :barf:

NO no NO!!!

This is what an ass looks like:
http://www.deep-end.com/images/asstosmall.gif

This is what a uniwiper looks like:
http://images.cardomain.com/installs/210000-210999/210989_93_full.jpg

See ANY resemblance? I don't!

...and YES, that's my car, and YES I do still have a uni-wiper, and NO i'm not taking it off anytime soon. ....and NO it's NOT ass. Hey solbmxaccord, keep the uni-wiper. I like it! They fit our cars well. But that's just IMO, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but everyone else is also entitled to argue with them.:flip:

**edit** ...and after looking at that pic of the ass again, I'm laughing. I just did a google search for jack ass and that was one of the first match's. LOL!:lol

pmip
12-11-2002, 01:02 PM
Hahahaha :lol :lol :D, that is so hilarious!!!!! And damn 2old_honda, you got told!

2old_honda
12-11-2002, 02:31 PM
hey mark your car looks really nice but single wipers that stick halfway up the windshield are rice. if you did a TRUE mono wiper conversion (like a Mercedes) then that would be cool but that shit serves no purpose and i think that ruins the look of your car, it just cheapens it. thats just my 2 cents.

2old_honda
12-11-2002, 02:34 PM
also, i do see a resemblance! that ass and your wiper are both sticking strait up in the air, looking funny and out of place! :lol::wave:

markmdz89hatch
12-11-2002, 02:39 PM
hey mark your car looks really nice but single wipers that stick halfway up the windshield are rice. if you did a TRUE mono wiper conversion (like a Mercedes) then that would be cool but that shit serves no purpose and i think that ruins the look of your car, it just cheapens it. thats just my 2 cents.

dammit, just for that, you get to sit your ass in the passenger seat of that car during a snowstorm up here. I can see all I need to, but you'll have a big fk'g clump of snow, and a pretty white wiper right in ur line of sight at all times!

No but seriously, I respect your opinion, but I don't think it looks Ricey at all. If I had a chrome double blade wiper with a bright Red wiper arm, then I allow you to kick me in the nuts while chanting rice, but it's just a white arm with an aanco blade. Very simple. Truthfully, if I were to do my car now, it would not have a uniwiper, but i did it when I was only 19 and it's been there ever since. Now it's just more of a "what the hell, do you have only one wiper?" type of thing. it's a little bit of the "old school", and it's there to stay until I get sick of it, but it's not likely to be any time soon.

markmdz89hatch
12-11-2002, 02:40 PM
also, i do see a resemblance! that ass and your wiper are both sticking strait up in the air, looking funny and out of place! :lol::wave:

BITCH, now I need a new ASS pic.

2old_honda
12-11-2002, 02:41 PM
thats cool. if you like it, thats all that matters :)

solbmxaccord
12-12-2002, 11:07 AM
dang...i got criticized like crazy...sorry guys i'll buy a 4 gen...ha.jk
yea u can see through the tails

solbmxaccord
12-13-2002, 10:54 AM
i'm back to two wipers agains and apc is gone...umm i'm lookin at some 17's on ebay...should i get 17's or 16's?????

Grant2k
12-13-2002, 11:20 AM
i like smaller wheels personally. it's up to you and how much you care about performance. for our cars, smaller is generally better, but if you like 17s than get them. and don't change things on your car because of what other people say.

OldSchoolSwap
12-14-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch

I don't think it looks Ricey at all. If I had a chrome double blade wiper with a bright Red wiper arm, then I allow you to kick me in the nuts while chanting rice, but it's just a white arm with an aanco blade. Very simple.
http://a5.cpimg.com/image/6F/C9/14886255-b0c5-01B00168-.jpg

That wiper looks like this girl....... there's something wrong!

http://a1.cpimg.com/image/11/11/12158481-ae90-01A40100-.jpg

HondaBoy
12-15-2002, 12:00 AM
i have an idea i wanna pass to yall i u havnt already thought of it. some how make the motor make the wiper do a semi circle. i dont know much about doing that. is there some kinda gear in there? im thinkin it could work cuz ive seen a crx with that done. other wise i think the uniwiper looks cool

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
12-15-2002, 12:50 AM
the APC sticker looks good an so does the unwipper its not your car let him do what he wants to it. Even if it does look like shit. That the best part about havin your own car... u can do whatever you want to it....