PDA

View Full Version : springs???

almightyaccord
12-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Ok i have a 92 accord and i can get my hands on Suspension Techniques springs for my accord. Now i just want to know you guys opinion on these springs if there are good or bad or if they are ok for just now b/c i am starting off now with them and planing on using them for like 5-6 months but i want to know what u think. also they will give the car a 1.8 drop well that it

AZmike
12-10-2002, 02:50 PM
I'm not too familiar with what's available for the 4th gen Accords, but you're likely to have a bouncy ride if you don't pickup some stiffer shocks also. The shorter springs you'll be running likely have a significatly higher spring rate. You'll need dampers stiff enough to keep the stiffer springs from letting your car oscillate after every bump you hit.

Hopefully someone who know more about 4th gens will be able to give you more specific advice.

Grant2k
12-10-2002, 11:06 PM
with that much of a drop you'll probably need a camber kit. i have never heard anything bad about Suspension Tech really.

Mike89Accordcom
12-11-2002, 01:35 AM
I've heard a lot of positive on them. I have 3 friends who currently have them in there cars and they say they have been great. I almost got a pair myself.