PDA

View Full Version : U Guys Are All Gettin Raped For Ur Cash!!!

dXsquared
12-11-2002, 05:43 PM
ok... here is the deal... i went to get my new muffler hung with a new pipe. i dont need a cat, or a resonator. i already bought a 2 inch flex pipe. i ran to the exhaust shop with an open header and i thot i wanted to keep it like that... then i hit 6000 rpm and i hated it! ur whole body shakes! i dont think ive ever felt that much bass b4! ne way, i get to the shop and a new pipe, welded adn flared adn hung, cost 105 bux! thats canadian, so even less in america! that even included a little 2 inch flex pipe! so off i went, soundin like a rice boy, but with so much more low end and way more TOP END! i got the pipe done at the shop, coz my bender does crinkle bends. i wanted Mandrel.
any way... when i was puttin my header on, i noticed i have no o2 sensors! so i had to plug them with silicone, drive to parts store and get two duds!

Travis

dXsquared
12-11-2002, 05:43 PM
and about the extra flex... i returned it and put 50 bux in my pocket! i love havin connections!!

Travis

Y3G
12-11-2002, 06:12 PM
so you got your fart cannon trav!

MoonScryer
12-12-2002, 05:53 AM
OK, the title to the thread makes no sense, and after figuring out what you said, looks like you got a nice power increase. Congrats.

Rice boy :D