PDA

View Full Version : Where should the next 2003 NE meet be?

Coroncho80
12-12-2002, 06:51 AM
Where should the 2003 NE meet be?

Baltimore, Washington DC, etc..... We have to be fair here. How many ppl are coming from CT, NJ, NY, PA and the sorrounding areas?

How about ppl coming from the south? We just gotta find a neutral spot, so more ppl can go. Its kind of hard to drive 11 hrs.

Does anybody agree with me here?

iiviasterp
12-12-2002, 05:06 PM
like i said, newport news and virginia beach, that is the spot, there is a lot to do down there, and i dont want to hear people bitchin about the drive, shit i made a 11 hour drive last year with 4 other people in the car.....it wasnt bad at all, and it was a helluva good time

HondaSi88
12-12-2002, 07:21 PM
DC is the best place!!!!! You can't beat the view and allthe sites.
But VA is cool to how many people came to the meet last year?

Neuspeed87lx
12-13-2002, 05:25 AM
wasnt there only like 4 or 5 people that showed?

iiviasterp
12-13-2002, 07:48 AM
5 cars.......over all we had 10 people i think.......it was a blast tho, so i cant wait to see how many people show up this year....

Neuspeed87lx
12-13-2002, 07:36 PM
sounds awesome...i hope u guys have a blast...

3G Jester
12-20-2002, 01:45 PM
OK this post needs revising...NE--NEW ENGLAND..does NOT include baltimore or washington. this casues many people to look over the thread rather quickly thinking "oh man those kick ass NE boys are at it again..i wish i was as cool as them..if only i had the money to go and learn..."

the guys from the south wont even look at the thread because it sez NE.......if u want all the east cvoast looking at it label it .....EAST COSAT MEET---CENTRAL EC (east coast) ...who knows we could make it a two day thing!!! redo the post!!!

i would DIE/LOVE/ KILL to get all the east coast 3g's together....as well as what ever central amercia kids would be up for the drive. it should be durring summer...some weekend were all the high school/. college kids are out and can make it....as well as the fact the weather will be really nice and warm-rather than spring where its still a little chilly. We can do small local meets till then. but maybe a 2-3 day ordeal in DC would be fun......or somewhere senic in the central east coast area....go driving through the summer sun with the windows down...go swimming...beach, camp, cookout, crash as many parties as possible lol......basicly cram the entire summer into 3 days!!!!!!

Coroncho80
12-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
OK this post needs revising...NE--NEW ENGLAND..does NOT include baltimore or washington. this casues many people to look over the thread rather quickly thinking "oh man those kick ass NE boys are at it again..i wish i was as cool as them..if only i had the money to go and learn..."

the guys from the south wont even look at the thread because it sez NE.......if u want all the east cvoast looking at it label it .....EAST COSAT MEET---CENTRAL EC (east coast) ...who knows we could make it a two day thing!!! redo the post!!!

You are right man. at first I meant East coast but then I was trying to edit the title and i can't so I left it like dad.

accordracerlx-i
12-21-2002, 05:58 PM
i think philadelphia should be the next meet at the top of the art
Museum steps and then thers always deleware ave. or if not hat has any one on this board been to high street thats always going off on friday saturday night it would be another sick spot for a meet but thats just my opinon .

Coroncho80
12-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by accordracerlx-i
i think philadelphia should be the next meet at the top of the art
Museum steps and then thers always deleware ave. or if not hat has any one on this board been to high street thats always going off on friday saturday night it would be another sick spot for a meet but thats just my opinon .

Yo, I live in Philly and let me tell ya that you're 100% right man. Last night I went to delaware ave and it was wild! There was a red S10 with three ppl inside and NOBODY could beat him! A lot of ppl tryed. 5.0's, ludes, lightnings, etc....

accordracerlx-i
12-23-2002, 08:23 AM
yeah deleware ave is always a good time. every time i go there is always something goin on.

SQ is the SQUAD
12-23-2002, 07:53 PM
come up some where clost to boston, or else i ant comming!!! well at leaset when it gets warn we need to go to six flags or something, i know no one wants to leave there car in the parking lot, i ain no scared bitch, i leave my car anywhere, its well equipped, if anyone messes with it EVERYONE will know before they do Any damage, unless the throw a rock at it :flip:

accordracerlx-i
12-29-2002, 05:07 PM
I went to show and tell strip club the other night which is also on deleware ave that was a fun time. Racing and naked chicks you cant beat that.

Coroncho80
12-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by accordracerlx-i
I went to show and tell strip club the other night which is also on deleware ave that was a fun time. Racing and naked chicks you cant beat that.

Dude, we gotta meet one of this days man. You obiously don't live that far from me.........

accordracerlx-i
12-29-2002, 05:21 PM
shure im down i normally head into town friday and saturday nights so just set the date and ill see if i can make it out there

Coroncho80
12-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Cool, I'll let ya know............. or PM and I'll give ya my cell #

3G Jester
01-05-2003, 10:13 AM
hey guys.......i started a poll/east coast meet thread. check it out, post your opinions! Id love to get this going!!

nuespeed87lx and hondavtec......dont worry abouit em...they only make meets close enough to push their cars too :::giggle::: hahaha

Check it out!
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11562