PDA

View Full Version : arggh!!!!!

goldyaccord
12-13-2002, 06:37 PM
I got the Wrong Fucking Kit!!!!!! Gaskets dont match.. they are all squared..

And i fucking opened up the kit only to find out once i open i cant take it back.

argghhh!!!!!!!!

Now i'll just have to clean the parts and put it back together hoping it'll work.

I can just reuse the rubber gaskets.

I fucking hate this. I'll have to do a realll good job on the soaking and cleaning.

Josh

dXsquared
12-13-2002, 09:40 PM
what kit? WEBER?

Travis

goldyaccord
12-13-2002, 09:55 PM
Klihin carb rebuild kit.....

I just finished Cleaning all the parts and put it all back together.

Now i have to stick it back on the car and hook up just afew lines... hehehe

:D

dXsquared
12-13-2002, 09:58 PM
so it does work? if so... good work... and GO TO BED! this isnt the time to be puttin a carb on a car! sleep and do it in the morning!

Travis

goldyaccord
12-13-2002, 10:30 PM
Why?

I'm doing it in the morning anyways..

right now i'm trying to get my Fuel/Temp gauge to work... I downloaded those Gauges from Paul... my fuel and temp wont budge so i'm checking it out right now.

Neuspeed87lx
12-14-2002, 08:13 PM
they wount let you take it back ? .... didnt you have to ask a salesperson to get the kit for that specific car ? they dont have the rebuild kits on the shelves do they ? if they gave you the wrong kit i wouldnt be happy if they told me i couldnt bring it back .....

goldyaccord
12-15-2002, 12:44 AM
once i open the kit... i cant take it back

I put the carb back on the car and it runs reaaaaaaal good.. This time around it has not choke.. :D I just had to stay in the car to get it to warm up before i let off the gas.

A20A1
12-15-2002, 01:13 AM
I bet they gave you the one from the dual carbed prelude... or the older civic.

I bought a rebuild kit too and it was the wrong one. They must have it listed wrong on the computer.