PDA

View Full Version : Car Adapter kit ???

ACCORD EX
12-16-2002, 10:21 AM
hi everybody !

i got a car adapter kit ! the one that comes with a tape and the tape is connected to your cd player via a cord to the line out !
here is pic below !
http://members.fortunecity.com/accordex87/sonycarkit.gif

we have 2 sony cassette players in our cars !
one is full logic > it rejects the tape once inserted .

the other is semi logic ( eject button is not logic ) the tape just enters and keeps on forwarding !

any clues how to fix that ! ?

MIKE

shepherd79
12-16-2002, 05:45 PM
hmmm, that strange, i have never seen this kund of problem before. hmm, compare to the regular tape and make sure that are no diff in them.

ACCORD EX
12-17-2002, 01:26 AM
did you ever use that kit ! it's sure different for the regulal tape , it has a small head in it which touched the cassette head to transfer music ! it doesn't have a tape in it ! ( if you know what i mean ! )

thanx for the reply anywway Alex !

MIKE

RCracer
12-17-2002, 02:46 AM
Mike the problem you are having could be due to the tension wheel in the stereo not having any tension and some stereos will not play anless there is tension (they will just fast forward (and you will hear no sound) or will just keep switching sides (swaping direction if its a logic deck)
You need to make sure its going in correctly as I hod one a few years ago that was a little bigger than a standard tape.

ACCORD EX
12-17-2002, 07:47 AM
maybe you are right paul ! i'll try it out ! it sound like a good reason to me ! thanx Paul ! :)
any other reosons for guys

MIKE

jigga225
12-17-2002, 10:58 PM
goto www.uBid.com and hop you a cd player
they arent that expensive

shepherd79
12-18-2002, 04:54 AM
actually ebay would be cheaper. i just found alpine like mine for $126.