PDA

View Full Version : Banishment

LX-i prophet
12-17-2002, 12:29 PM
will i be banned if i rice out my 3gee? or just made fun of alot?

dXsquared
12-17-2002, 12:32 PM
BOTH!!! hahah

u wont get banned unless ur bad!

its ur car!
do what u want

Travis

Sabz5150
12-17-2002, 12:42 PM
http://www.transformspoilers.com/emblem4.jpg

Scarlet letter of the millenium? You be the judge.

blazin3gen
12-17-2002, 12:59 PM
what u gonna do to it?

Blue Impact
12-17-2002, 01:32 PM
I don't think you'll be banned, but that depends. However, do expect to be bagged on an awful lot about your car though.

dXsquared
12-17-2002, 01:42 PM
awww shit! LXI prophet! i heard some mods talkin and they were talkin about banning you and only you if u rice out ur car! they were like sayin how u diserve to be gone cuz u are one of the only ones that would ask b4 doin shit! it shows u wanna stay here and they dont like that!

Just Kiddin man!

Travis

Grant2k
12-17-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by LX-i prophet
will i be banned if i rice out my 3gee? or just made fun of alot?
i am guessing (and hoping) this is a joke. either way, you should get made fun of for posting it.

bobafett
12-17-2002, 02:37 PM
man a lot of people have a lot of questionably ricey mods done to their car, and are not banned yet... lol...

what kind of board do you think this is? eheh

MoonScryer
12-17-2002, 02:52 PM
You will be banned. You will be tracked down, tarred, feathered, given to a gay biker gang for a day, and then given to their "girlfriends" for the other day. You will also lose your car, your girlfriend, and nate will introduce you to his Band Camp people.

Oh, and you will be made fun of by us. :D

LX-i prophet
12-17-2002, 05:56 PM
naw, i was thinkin like lowered with 17's. alum wing, nothin huge (my fav is Rennsport) a 4gen BW kit, racin exhaust, no decals, i dont like them, so not too ricey, but ive heard and seen ya'all blastin alum wings. i was just wondering cuz i love this board and wanna stay on........ mostly this was a joke, but i wanted to see how everyone felt about riced accords

Mike D
12-17-2002, 06:41 PM
i dont see the point in aluminum 'wings'. they look shoddy. I mean, instead of paying 200 plus dollars for one, just take your rain gutter, cut off a nice long rectangle of metal, hammer it flat, make two metal supports and screw it all on top of your car. Has the same aerodynamic effect and appearance as a more expensive retail 'wing'. just my opinion. but i wouldnt say lowered with 17's and a body kit is rice. exhaust has the potential to be ricey if it is so loud people call you faggot as you drive by. once again, just my opinion. But what do you all care i dont even own a 3g.

Grant2k
12-17-2002, 08:43 PM
there have been like 100 threads about this same stupid topic.

Jareds 89 LX-i
12-17-2002, 10:55 PM
Hahah....don't worry d00d. Unless you do this to your 3g....

http://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?picture=Dcp_0004.jpg

http://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?picture=Dcp_0005.jpg

....banishment will not be necessary :D :lol

Nah, peeps around here are 'usually' pretty cool about whatever you want to do to your car, since after all, it IS yours to do as you please (just don't follow the example shown above :rolleyes: )

LX-i prophet
12-17-2002, 11:00 PM
damn, looks like Liberace threw up all over that car. actually, ive seen that car befoer in other threads. i didnt know there were already threads about this, sorry. just wanted to get some reactions