PDA

View Full Version : No probe for me thanks!

integraccord
12-18-2002, 02:35 PM
:werd: I was sent here by a serious buyer, for my car, that someone was claming that they were going to trade a ford probe for my 88 accord. I don't know who this guy is and his story is untrue. But if anyone is truely interested it is up for sale on ebay. No trades please. I'm trying to get rid of some of my cars not aquire new ones. Thanks anyways for the offer.

blazin3gen
12-18-2002, 04:24 PM
but for real your car is nice too bad i dont have any fucken cash

markmdz89hatch
12-18-2002, 07:21 PM
agreed...

...I like it a lot. Just out of curiosity, why are you selling it? And why did it take you sooooo damn long to find this board? Nice car man!

Neuspeed87lx
12-18-2002, 07:54 PM
yea man that car looked really nice ..... how much you lookin to get for it ?

My 89 Accord Lxi
12-18-2002, 08:25 PM
how much you selling it for?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
12-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Look @ ebay!!

integraccord
12-18-2002, 09:15 PM
This has been a very hard and long decision for me. I really do not want to sell my car, but my company isn't doing as well as I would like it to do. I've dropped the price down to 5,000. If I told you how much that I have put into this car you would just die. Probably lauphing about why would someone spend so much money. Well as you are well aware, the import companies don't make anything for these cars. Except headers. So everything on it I either had to make myself or, well that's it, I had to make everything myself. Incase your wondering, integra bumpers are a pain in the ass to fab onto the car. Good luck! I still have a lot of plans for the car, but being a lack of money they cant happen right now. I was going to turbo charge the car. By the way, my car has won every show that I have entered it in. It needs some minor cosmetic work and it will be back up to 1st place show quality. Thanks for all your replies. Sorry it took me so long to find the site. I don't have a lot of time to look around on the internet. take it easy everybody. If you have anymore questions please feal free to ask. If you know anyone interested in my car please let me know. Thanks again. --integraccord--

Neuspeed87lx
12-18-2002, 09:21 PM
no one here would laugh at the amount spent ...

Mike89Accordcom
12-19-2002, 12:15 AM
Your ride is nice. It is hard to sell a car that is more than 13 years old. I put mine on ebay, had some luck but not a ton. Like you I have put thousands into my 89 Accord. You'll never get it all back either. I want to sell it, but also want to keep it and do more to it. It's a tought decision since I have a new project car. I've had my 89 for 7 years now. I garage it, and it sits mostly except when I take it out about once a week. I've showed a few times, it was fun. Problem with selling is most people want newer cars. But you'll find someone that will appreciate your 3rd Gen, as I hope I can find someone to appreciate what I've done with mine and buy it. We'll see what happens. Good luck with selling it.

anchovies
12-19-2002, 12:17 AM
no pics

Coroncho80
12-19-2002, 05:19 AM
Wich one is your car? the one witht the NOS kit?

Chrome_thangs
12-20-2002, 01:01 AM
Did you weld metal when you shaved it? How hard was it to do the front turn signals?

integraccord
12-20-2002, 10:44 AM
everything that has been shaved on my car was welded first and had bondo put over it. I had so much shaved that it required 2 gallons of bondo. Crazy huh. The turn signals in the front are the stock integra turn signals. The front and rear bumpers are from an early 90's integra. They are a bitch to put on. The rear tail lights I had to make myself. No body makes clear turns for the rear. Those were a pain in the butt as well. Man! talking to all you guys and gals is making it hella hard to sell my car.

markmdz89hatch
12-20-2002, 10:53 AM
hey noone here is making you sell it;)

Keep it! ...and join us here. Seems like you already figured out tons by yourself, but there are many very skilled people here on this board that have many answers. Also, like myself, there are many that can learn things from you.

So grab a snack, put ur feet up, and stay a while. You might be suprised with what you see and read.

whiteboy
12-21-2002, 12:27 AM
haha
whats up man ?? This is JordanHidalgo off of ebay, i sent ya ova here, im watchin the auction get near the end.......damn i wish i had some more cash, but enjoy the board while ur here and good job again !

Jordan

Coroncho80
12-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Can somebody post a link of his car? I want to see it! Gracias...........

87accordlx
12-23-2002, 08:43 PM
here ya go Maurice
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10814

whiteboy
12-24-2002, 11:14 PM
Hey
just spoke with john with the accord, he'll take 4500 with rims and 3500 without, hes firm on those prices tho, dont insult him.....PeaCe and someone nees to pick that up at either price.

Jordan

pric
12-27-2002, 02:37 PM
nice!