PDA

View Full Version : how do I post picture's?

87hbdxftw!!!
11-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Im trying to figure out how would I post picture's of my 3geez here so everyone cause see? Any help please

niles
11-06-2014, 04:54 PM
There's a how to thread on the forum.

Dr_Snooz
11-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Upload your pics to an image hosting service like photobucket.com. Then link to them in your post by clicking the "Insert Image" button (looks like a little picture) in the Quick Reply toolbar and putting the hyperlink in the popup box.

lostforawhile
11-06-2014, 05:41 PM
I've been using imagur, they made a disaster out of photobucket

Dr_Snooz
11-06-2014, 07:16 PM
I haven't been there in awhile, but it doesn't surprise me. Every site is so quick to change everything around for no real reason. Every site is full of flash module crap that doesn't work half the time. I can't believe they pay people to screw up their sites.

niles
11-07-2014, 07:41 AM
I haven't been there in awhile, but it doesn't surprise me. Every site is so quick to change everything around for no real reason. Every site is full of flash module crap that doesn't work half the time. I can't believe they pay people to screw up their sites.

I still grudgingly use Photobucket, and they really messed up their website, but the app is pretty handy...

Anyway I just copy the URL to the picture I want to share. On 3geez I type "" paste the link and then type "" at the end...

So it looks like this, minus the quotation marks: "pictureURL.here"

87accordlxi
11-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Images can be attached without using Photobucket

How do I attach an image?

When creating a new thread or replying to an existing thread, look for a small square icon with a tree in the editor interface. Click it, and you can upload images from your computer, or from a URL elsewhere on the Internet.

87hbdxftw!!!
12-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Sweet thanks for the help every one I will definitely try to upload the pics