PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone in the Georgia area?

c20v6turbo3rdgen
12-20-2002, 03:32 PM
If there anyone that is in the Georgia area that wants to get into a club that I am making for the 3rd gens IM me or send me a e mail at [email protected] I am still in the process of naming it. I have two other people that are in it right now. I have a 4 door gold LX-i 5 Speed. I am dropping a H22A and the tranny from the prelude that I get it from when etiperformance.com (http://www.etiperformance.com) gets it. Email me and I will talk to you and we can take it from there. I will have my pics up soon. If you just wanna hang and ride with us just let me know. I am looking for other 3rd gen users....

87AccordsterLx
12-20-2002, 04:18 PM
damn... whats up man!!! I live in Cobb County too!!! Im closer to Kennesaw then I am to Powder Springs but technically Im in Powder Springs so I put that as my location. I saw some kid about 2 weeks ago in a really clean 3g driving down barret... what mods do you have right now? Maybe it was you. The other GA guys are pretty far from here... like an hour or more away. Check out the Lets Meet section and post on the meet we are trying to get together. It would be awesome to have a local club in the area.

Chrome_thangs
12-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Include me! Muscogee county Columbus, GA. That shit would be tight! Where would be the central meeting point?