PDA

View Full Version : so cal

wickedaccord
12-20-2002, 05:27 PM
anyone interested in another so cal meet.. please post now. to how many there will be will determine when.. i already have the place to meet.. i talked to a dyno owner.. and he said 10-15 cars, two runs each for 40 bucks. now this is not, I REPEAT NOT a dyno tune. only to see ur horsepower curve. the more the better. but before we go to the dyno machine,. we will first meet off at a park and wait for everyone. then head over to the dyno. and joel, if u get this. im gonna need ur help again with this one. like i said, the meet woudnt have happened last time if it wasnt for u. thanks again. hope everyone in so cal can make it. plus! make sure u get ur car correctly set up for the dyno runs. late

:bow: jon

BensAccordLxi
12-21-2002, 02:24 PM
See the post called Arizona 3geez!!!! It's already being planned.

socal3rdgen
12-21-2002, 02:36 PM
yep Jon were shooting for end of february or beginning of march. i want to let ppl get there mods in first. My friend that came with me last time you remember the gold hatch. trevor. he is doing a b20 swap as we speak and i am waiting to put my reground cam in. i and talking with a newly found member that jsut joined form the area. so thats one more. ben is trying to get some arizona 3geez out here for march. it we can only wait just imagine how killer it would be. 10-14 of us plus 10+ or arizona peeps. thanks for the credit. everyone that came deserves just as much. now lets see if we can get a meet going. maybe we might try for end of january it all depends on what everyone else says. but as you know im definetly down. this would be great because there is a lot of speculation on what mods do to the horsepower of the a20 (well not for you mr. gsr) :lol i think it would be great.

BensAccordLxi
12-21-2002, 02:46 PM
I can't go to Cali till atleast mid March. I work for Intuit, they are the ones that make Turbo Tax. Well, Tax season requires me to do manditory 50hr weeks and no vacation till mid march early april. If we could hold out for a bit, I'll be able to make this one.

socal3rdgen
12-21-2002, 02:55 PM
im down with that. 5o hours week damn that sucks. i like the turn out of the last meet so i would definetly want moreppl to show for this next one. iwould love to see some az peeps here next time. what do you think Jon?

wickedaccord
12-21-2002, 11:07 PM
would be great.. the more the better. hell if we can get more that 15 ppl im sure the owner of the dyno place (jerry) would hook it up even cheaper. and 40 bucks isnt bad.. imagine 30 or 20 bucks a car for two runs! get all ur shit done! do ur homeworks! i would like to see a20 horsepower curves as well. honestly i can careless about mine, i would prefer to see a20's and see wat kind of hp gain it can make. as for march.. that's fine with me. the later u guys make it, the more im gonna have done to my engine. im already ready to put the skunk2 stage 2 cams in on monday. if anything, i should MAYBE have a TYPE R head in by march. MAYBE so we'll see. good luck to u all. thanks joel, late

jon

89AccordDXHB
12-26-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm interested. I have class every Saturday though until 12:30pm but I can try and catch up with you guys.

What happened at the last meet? Any pictures?

socal3rdgen
12-26-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordDXHB
I'm interested. I have class every Saturday though until 12:30pm but I can try and catch up with you guys.

What happened at the last meet? Any pictures?

behold i have pics.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9688&highlight=soCal+meet

joshuabrack99
12-26-2002, 07:36 PM
:rant: damn I hope I don't have to deploy and go over see's I would love to be here for the meet- thanks jon for the F.I. head- I am going to have chris do some work on it when he gets the chance- I would like to have it on and be here to run with you guys- I hade a great time at the last meet- nothing new has been done to mine- still needs some minor body work with the kit before I can get it painted- later guys

socal3rdgen
12-26-2002, 07:44 PM
hope you can make it.

wickedaccord
12-27-2002, 01:05 PM
well i jus hope a lot of u cali ppl can make it this time that way we can really enjoy this one. i will most likely have my car tuned by then becuz i jus got my stage 2 cams in and the timing is horribly off so i need to tune it as soon as i get my ecu in. let me know when u wanna do this joel so i can get things set up for the dyno's. as for the a20 head, it's no problem josh. glad i could help. if u need axles let me know. i have 2 axles lying around also for stick. late

jon

BensAccordLxi
12-27-2002, 01:22 PM
Hey Wicked, where did you get your swap done at?

socal3rdgen
12-27-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by BensAccordLxi
Hey Wicked, where did you get your swap done at?

ala wicked and his friends

joshuabrack99
12-27-2002, 02:24 PM
jon- I could always use the axles as spares- how much- let me know- thanks

hoho1217
12-27-2002, 05:28 PM
ok, im down for this meet =D, i can bet i'll have one of the worst dyno runs u'll see on a 3gee, lol

88turboaccord
12-28-2002, 10:42 AM
If someone would give me some money, I could get my turbo accord done..

socal3rdgen
12-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 88turboaccord
If someone would give me some money, I could get my turbo accord done..

trying for donations again heh.

"if at first you dont succeed, pull a gun on everyone and demand" :lol

BensAccordLxi
12-28-2002, 12:06 PM
If some one would give some money I could have Hybrid Garage do some professional race tuning on my B16

wickedaccord
12-31-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by joshuabrack99
jon- I could always use the axles as spares- how much- let me know- thanks

ill let u have it for 80 bucks both of em??? and yes a friend of mine did the swap for me. as for the ecu part, JPR did it for me. jus got my stage 2 cams in and the timing of the motor is horribly off. biiig dip in my power band so i will most likely get a dyno tune before the meet and do another hp dyno.

:bow: jon

maka_RTH
12-31-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by joshuabrack99
:rant: damn I hope I don't have to deploy and go over see's I would love to be here for the meet
yah, if it's in march i should have my 5spd conversion done and hopefully a reground cam in. i'd head on down to socal if i have the money and that stuff done. i think it'd be fun ;) that is, if i'm not activated... (knock on wood) lol

joshuabrack99
01-04-2003, 07:39 PM
hey jon- I met a friend of yours named lynn to day- he has a silver civic and was changing the head at the auto hobbie shop on base- said he new you- small world- later

wickedaccord
01-06-2003, 03:35 PM
lynn???? wat's his last name?? i only know of one lynn.. strange and it is a small world

BensAccordLxi
01-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Hey Wicked, I'd come out to the meet but I'm still in the process of getting the swap done. Did you do yours your self or did you have a shop do it? Let me know because I could save alot of money and time if you could help with the swap.

wickedaccord
01-07-2003, 06:59 PM
a friend of mine did it for me. it was rather easy. only hard part was wir

socal3rdgen
01-07-2003, 11:09 PM
well this is what i should have done before the meet. im stripping my car of paint now. then im am painting it. and hopefully lowering it too. this meet is going to be fun

88turboaccord
01-07-2003, 11:20 PM
If we wait a couple of years so I can get my turboaccord up and running again, I will bring it....:super:

BoredRec
01-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 88turboaccord
If we wait a couple of years so I can get my turboaccord up and running again, I will bring it....:super:

A couple years?! I thought you said six months. Damn...

87AccordsterLx
01-08-2003, 11:56 PM
In a couple of years I'll drive my Porche 911 turbo down there and we'll all smoke a bowl in it... HoTbOx ..... :D

socal3rdgen
01-16-2003, 11:10 PM
ok im proposing a date. I say March 15. i know i shuold have my car fully repainted and lowered buy that point. and Bolink will have his b20 in his hatch. and i know wicked will have a few more mods by that time. and also bensaccord said he might make the trip down here, he did a engine swap also. what do you guys say. i also got a buddy witha 91-92 ?? MR2 turbo with body kit the works coming also. i think march 15 would be a good date. tell me what you think.

maka_RTH
01-17-2003, 01:36 AM
yah sounds good. i'll have my DC Sports headers, and hopefully a cam regind by then. oh, and my manual tranny.

socal3rdgen
01-17-2003, 06:23 PM
whoa we got utah folks comin for this. :super:

maka_RTH
01-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
whoa we got utah folks comin for this. :super:
well, at least planning on it..., i'll be there if i'm not broke..., lol

socal3rdgen
01-21-2003, 10:18 PM
*********************please post if you think MARCH 15th is ok with you. if not please specify a date. ****************

hoho1217
01-22-2003, 09:32 PM
hm... could it be saturday the 16th instead?

socal3rdgen
01-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by hoho1217
hm... could it be saturday the 16th instead?

check your calendar again bud.

hoho1217
01-22-2003, 10:40 PM
=X =X =X sorry sorry sorry, my comp was some how set on 2002 still, im so sorry, yes hehehe,

15th would be great!!

again im so sorry

pimping89lxi
01-23-2003, 03:16 PM
:bandit:

Hey tight another So. Cal. Meet.. tight tight. I missed the previous two! =0( So i defenetly have to go to this one! Its a must! March will be a nice time to go out and kick it.. wheres it going to be at?? How many peeps are planning on going???

wickedaccord
01-24-2003, 10:48 AM
fine with me.. ill request for days off early so that way we can cruise the night after our dyno runs. hope everyone can make it and not back out. good luck to everyone. late

jon

socal3rdgen
01-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by wickedaccord
fine with me.. ill request for days off early so that way we can cruise the night after our dyno runs. hope everyone can make it and not back out. good luck to everyone. late

jon

cool cool, yeah i want to do some night crusing myself. and i would prefer we not meet so early this time. i think that we are going to have one of the best meets so far. i hear of at least 3 swaps comin. including you. and for me a brand spakin new paint job, integra lip, and grinded cam. maybe even lowered.

maka_RTH
01-25-2003, 03:23 AM
lol, with how things are goin right now i'll be lucky to have my manual swap done..., lol. but i'm sure i'l have that, and hopefully some DC Sports headers.., then a cam regind by the time the NW meet rolls around. money is comin kinda slow lately...(it sucks!)

wickedaccord
01-25-2003, 11:30 AM
it's true about the early meeting.. but we might have to do it almost the same time as last time. simply becuz if we have a lot of cars there.. i dont want to jus spend the WHOLE day on dyno runnning everyones car. that way by the time we're done with the dyno runs.. we can still go an get something to eat and then cruise the beaches and cities or hang out by the beach.. watever comes up. give me a good time joel. late

jon

maka_RTH
01-25-2003, 04:46 PM
well..., looks like i won't be making to the meet after all :(, it's all here: http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12763

socal3rdgen
01-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by wickedaccord
it's true about the early meeting.. but we might have to do it almost the same time as last time. simply becuz if we have a lot of cars there.. i dont want to jus spend the WHOLE day on dyno runnning everyones car. that way by the time we're done with the dyno runs.. we can still go an get something to eat and then cruise the beaches and cities or hang out by the beach.. watever comes up. give me a good time joel. late

jon

ok thats cool with me, ny only problem was that i wanted to hang out longer. i had a blast last time. and i know this one will be way better. i am just the kind of person that likes to hang out at night instead of daytime. you know what i mean jon? but its all good with me. idont think i should set a time yet because i want to hear from everyone again like last time. by the first second week of Feb we can get the date, time, location set up.

socal3rdgen
02-19-2003, 10:51 PM
please post at the new thread!

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=150246#post150246