PDA

View Full Version : LX-i suunroof

c20v6turbo3rdgen
12-21-2002, 08:11 AM
I have a sunrrof roof in my accord and I was talking to someone on here and they told me to ask some of you guys about it. I have a 5 door gold accord 5 speed with candy red interior with a factory sunroof with the switch built in into the right side above my ceuise control.

89lxi95zx7
12-21-2002, 08:21 AM
whats the question?

c20v6turbo3rdgen
12-21-2002, 11:26 AM
I have Candy red interior and a sunroof that is honda cause the switch is on the dash with honda on it. I was told by someone on here that it might have been a special order from the plant when it was made...Cause he said that he has never heard of everything candy red inside of it. All my seats are red, floor, dash, consol and everything else is red too.

offthahook
12-21-2002, 10:14 PM
What's the question again??

For the last time... Honda had exactly one FACTORY option in the 3 g. It was the trans. If your DX has AC, the dealer put in. If your coupe has a moonroof, the dealer or a vendor put it in. Now, what is a FIVE door??.
All my interior is red, too. Not candy red though. If your car is a four door, then the moonroof was a standard item...

c20v6turbo3rdgen
12-22-2002, 10:09 AM
My car is not a "DX", it is a LX-i and I was talking to nathan on here and her is joing my club for the 3rd gen only and he said he has never seen red interior like mine, but Matt another guy in my club has his seta belt warning light on his rear view mirror where it is attached to the roof. He also has the seat belt that is attached to the door like the CRX Si.

c20v6turbo3rdgen
12-22-2002, 10:10 AM
I meant to say "he is joing my club" does anyone have any good names for the third gen club that I am making.

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
12-22-2002, 01:19 PM
its not a big deal with the interoir i got candy apple red interior too...... I think it is normal to see that...An the seat belt on LX-i coupes are attached to the doors at least on my friend LX-i they are mine don't do that cause i got a sedan but ass for the seat belt light on the rear view mirror i have never seen that before had to be custom done.......

anchovies
12-22-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Scotts88WhiteLX-i
seat belt light on the rear view mirror i have never seen that before had to be custom done.......

in coupe also..maybe other models. Not sure.

HondaBoy
12-23-2002, 09:46 PM
the seat belt light by the mirror i can remember was in a HB. dont know about a coupe. and i realy dont think in a 4door. post some pix of this "candy red" interior. i am yet to see this. i realy would like to.

zip7
12-23-2002, 11:40 PM
yes, coupe has it, but not sedan.