PDA

View Full Version : hey dont trust IneedAnAccord

jaccord87lxil
05-19-2002, 05:34 PM
hey everyone. dont trust this guy cause he ripped me off. if anyone knows he can you please give me information. i sent him $150 for some rims and he didnt respond back. i called him and he hung up. well if anyone lives near him please tell him i want my money back!!!!
this is his address and number and AIM name
POStransAm84

please if anyone knows him or lives near
tell him he should pay up or else........

THanks
joe

anyone have any solutions?

IneedAnAccord
05-19-2002, 06:51 PM
Take all of my information off of this post as it does not belong on a public webpage..

marc49
05-19-2002, 06:54 PM
the information has been removed because you have stated that you sent it..

toastyghost
05-19-2002, 10:38 PM
Well, what do you expect? You sent someone $150 for RIMS and expected not to get dicked? What the fuck, did you think they were like BASKETBALL rims or something?!

Jdub07
05-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by toastyghost
Well, what do you expect? You sent someone $150 for RIMS and expected not to get dicked? What the fuck, did you think they were like BASKETBALL rims or something?!

Ummmmm I think it is perfectly clear as to what he was expecting,...the fuckin $150 rims he baught or his money back. Dude gets ripped off and you blame him for someone else being a theif. Yeah thats cool.

Chris86Lxi
05-20-2002, 05:01 PM
What the Fuck? Toastyghost has to be the dumbest person for blaming the person who bought them. It's clearly not his fault. YOU blame him for buying rims off of here from a fellow 3geez member when in doubt it's the FUCKIN D-BAGS IDEA TO BE A THIEF AND NOT SEND HIM THE RIMS OR GIVE THE MONEY BACK??? Don't come on here blamin someone for something they didn't do. IneedAacoord should have his ass royally beat down and that's that.

Chris

Jerren
05-20-2002, 05:49 PM
well buddy theres not much you can do here. he has your money and you have no rims. just take this as a lesson learned. If the guy has only 3 posts he's probably not safe to buy from. or if the guy isn't going thru a third party. sorry to say but thats just a loss that you are going to accept.

Maydnaella
05-20-2002, 06:08 PM
Hey man, I bought rims for my old accord for $150 and they weren't basketball rims. It's not his fault. sucks he didn't get them though. :-/

89AccordNate
05-20-2002, 07:54 PM
Its so simple to deal with something like this. All it takes is a simple proof of email or stating that this was the deal. Reguardless of whether it was 150$ or 1 million $..call the cops, the local police depts can talk to each other even if they are far apart...and wallah..its called theft.

Nate.

TeKKnoTeKK
05-21-2002, 11:59 AM
very true Nate...just come up with the proof and go to the police bro. You have the assholes address, did you pay by check or money order? If you paid by check then there is your proof, if you paid by money order or cash I don't really think there is a way to prove it other than going to the place you bought the money order and see if they have a receipt. Then once you get that take it to the cops. If all else fails you have the bitches address so pay him a visit. :D Don't let this go man, in my opinion he needs to pay one way or another.

87accordlxi
05-21-2002, 12:04 PM
if you used a money order, you should have kept the stub so that you can check if it was cashed or not

marc49
05-21-2002, 01:17 PM
in private conversations, the dude said he shipped them on saturday.. so lets see what happens

TeKKnoTeKK
05-21-2002, 02:01 PM
Now that would be the best scenario....seems like honesty is becoming harder and harder to find these days.

jaccord87lxil
05-21-2002, 03:35 PM
hey guys i was so happy to see what you guys wrote. well except the first one. basketball rims my a$$. anyways just wanted to say thanks and hopefully the guy did send the rims.
i just contacted the guy the other day and this time he said he sent the rims to an address in NY where his aunt lives...
some how he said he will get it back and send it to me and
hopefully i will recieve it before the end of next week

toastyghost
thanks for your opinion. but i dont need it!

to the rest of the guys thanks for supporting and maybe
from now on I WONT TRUST ANYONE SELLING STUFF
ON THE NET AND "just take this as a lesson learned"(look at the quotes)guess who wrote it!

or i can make my own business selling nothing and get money
from people. what do you think Jerren?
Joe

TeKKnoTeKK
05-21-2002, 04:14 PM
Well bud it's not to trust NOBODY....you just need to learn who you can trust and who you can't. But I can tell ya, someone on here that has made 2 posts you probably can't trust. My .02

Jerren
05-21-2002, 04:57 PM
my thoughts exactly tekk. I would be more than willing to buy from somebody who has 3000 posts. or you have to make sure you go through a third party such as ebay. thats the only way to do business over the net.

jaccord87lxil
05-21-2002, 06:48 PM
you should of told me that before!!!!

i was using some sarcasm guys!

joe

Jerren
05-21-2002, 07:10 PM
i didnt think you would be joking after getting porked buy this guy. sorry.

jaccord87lxil
05-22-2002, 01:03 AM
i was talking to those guys who say it was my mistake

you want to buy something from me
dont worry i wont give you the
merchandise!!!!

pearldrop
05-23-2002, 07:19 PM
This guy is not new. He is the same guy that nate was fucking with a long time ago. He just keeps changing his name. He says he had that 94 Mazda 626 too. He bought that bucket of an accord a long time ago for like $250.

jaccord87lxil
05-24-2002, 12:52 AM
thanks pearl drop for the follow up

so you guys say who its my fault is it still
my fault or what? am i supposed to look
at everyone's post and try to search who is
who. how the hell do i know who is who
you know what i am saying?

just want to say thanks to all
those guys who supports me

and the rest...
use your own imagination
on what i want to say

hey just becuase the guy sold
rims for $150 dont stereotype
i got some momo's on ebay
for $150 and they kick ass buddies!!!!!

jaccord87lxil
05-26-2002, 08:01 PM
hey jaron why dont you reply to me. i know you check this forum once in a while. just reply to me or email or go on AIM.
i dont have all day!!!
Joe

gr3k0sLaV
05-27-2002, 07:37 AM
You know what i'd do when I get fucked around like that.

I get 4 of my mates to squish into the car, i get my trenchcoat, they get their fists, weapons, whatever.....we cruise to the bastards house.

And we see where it goes...violence is 99.9999999% of the time unecessary.

I would never stand for been conned, robbed or fucked over like that. It is the lowest and most despicable act around. A man should have more integrity than that.

Also in Ineedanaccords other post he states that his birthday is tomorrow. Which is interesting since his B'day is the 19th June 1983.

Jaccord dude, dont stand for this shit.
Smash the fuckers head in with a tyre iron and make him beg for his life, film it....get the money and sell the tape.

Inabj2
05-27-2002, 05:54 PM
Or he could just let the cops handle it and not spend next 20 years being ass raped in prison for assualt and battery.