PDA

View Full Version : big problem wit my injectors i think PLEASE HELP BEFORE I DO SOMETHIN I MIGHT REGRET!

jays87
12-21-2002, 07:14 PM
ight look all of a sudden my car has been doing a really really bad fu*kin stutter pulling out from a red light stop sign or just reving it up its a stutter that last ti about 3-31/2 grand on the tach can some one please help me out here before i d somethin i might regret!!!!! please

thnx
jason

winkie45
12-21-2002, 10:00 PM
i'm thinking it might be something electrical, such as plugs, wires, or distributor. i had that same problem, and i was gonna fix it, but it someone repaired itself. but i used to have an 87 teg, and the distributor was the prob.

anchovies
12-21-2002, 11:33 PM
When did you last did a tune up and change the fuel filters? That might just be the problem.

jays87
12-22-2002, 06:50 AM
i just changed the air filter cause that was black as hell but i didn't et to the fuel filter yet but i might do that today but thnx keep posting so i can get some more info about this

thnx

jason

Scotts88WhiteLX-i
12-22-2002, 01:43 PM
if your changing the fuel filter it most likely your spark plugs or your fuel ingectors are clogged up a little an when your in the high rpms it shoots more fuel at of em so it runs a little better up there in the 3-31/2..... Let us know what goes on with the you changing the filter.....

jays87
12-22-2002, 06:02 PM
ight well i couldn't get the damn thing off so i was just like screw it i will take it to my mechanic tomorrow and he will do it for free cause he a friend, then i checked the plugs and they looked ok but i dunno maybe i will change them soon

Johnny O
12-24-2002, 06:18 PM
Had a similiar problem it was the vacumn advance on dist.Check that all so.