PDA

View Full Version : VA MEET-WHAT Y'all missed

89NinjaAccordLX
05-19-2002, 05:42 PM
Y'all mofos that didn't come missed the hell out! There were five cars there. Me, JT, Sabz, Eric, and IIvasterp... think it sounds boring eh? Well I had the friggin time of my life. I got a LOT of video and I'm going to be doing edits to it and posting it and sending it out to people. Everyone took pics so you should be seeing them on here soon. We came, we cruised, we cooked, we flicked off a cop (one of us did), we had a GREAT time. Most memorable moment (out of all of it that is a big blur): what's his face pissing on the cookout fire before we left. I got it on video.. FUNNY SHIT. O, I got my bodykit put on and my touring wing.. and JT gave me his armrest. Sabz bought his lowering springs. IIvasterp got JTs headlights. Everyone went home happy. Eric and Roni didn't take anything with them but memories and lots of funny stories to tell. In short... we're doing this again. That's for sure. Any ideas?

Everyone that has pics, post them here. I'll post video clips later and tell y'all how to go about getting the whole thing from me.

HondaSi88
05-19-2002, 05:59 PM
only 5 showed up? Damn but im glad u guys had fun!
I went to a class reunion up in Boston...........but when is the next meet?
I wanted to come! But O well glad to here that u guys had fun!!!!!!

roni-sei
05-19-2002, 06:11 PM
ninja i did leave with something beside memories i got jt's old headlight housing whats his name only needed the bulb. Yo bro we have to get together and do it again and i promise that my car will be there even if i have to push it there. As i said before what I said at the bar was just a joke it seemed as if u took it to heart.

Sabz5150
05-19-2002, 06:17 PM
It was great! Cars, clubbing, partying, the whole park thing (I still have that ticket! :) )

I'm still having trouble remembering some of what happened :lol

-5150 :bandit:

eric2615
05-20-2002, 12:45 AM
:bow:

89NinjaAccordLX
05-20-2002, 02:54 AM
Nah, Roni I didn't take it to heart.. haha. For those of you that don't know: Roni asked me outside if I wanted some juice or milk or something like that (because I'm under 21). I didn't think anything of it. Oh yeah! SABZ got a citation at the park! Lets all just remember that in a public park, there are no alcoholic beverages allowed. Sabz took the wrath for all of us and one of IIvasterp's friends flicked off the cop when he was sleeping in the car (he thought it was someone else knocking on the window asking questions). That was the funniest shit in the world.

JTstyle
05-22-2002, 05:30 AM
:bandit:
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. The meet was the SHIT!!!
okay, I'm done. I'll be back online this friday, so I'll be posting alot more. By the way, I'm keeping my 3gee, yall have inspired me to do so. Working on it will be slow, but I will get it up to speed. Peace out fellas. JT$

Sabz5150
05-22-2002, 11:45 AM
JT -

I'll have your cash on June 1.

Just letting you know that I didn't scam you out of a set of springs :)

-5150 :bandit:

TeKKnoTeKK
05-22-2002, 01:08 PM
That's way cool that you guys had a good time....sounds like some crazy shyt went on lol. I wish there were more 3geez out here near UT, a meet sounds fun :(

superaccord
05-24-2002, 08:11 AM
ut, as in utah? if so i live in colorado. thats not that far away. we could think of somethin.
matt