PDA

View Full Version : HOW to is done

shepherd79
12-22-2002, 12:21 PM
Warning: if you have dial up just sit back and wait till it loads.
Server is slow too, it runs on P3 500mhz.

Finaly i finished that thing.
i had some problem after i uploaded.
here is the link.
http://webpages.shepherd.edu/abetke01/novacuum.htm
it worked for me so it should work for you.

ACCORD EX
12-23-2002, 09:07 AM
it's in the how to's !
good job !

MIKE

doug
12-23-2002, 09:50 AM
yeah it's a great exercise in copyright violation, shows excellent skills in ripping off other peoples work, fantastic use without permission lesson, truely should be proud. it sits on a college server to boot. What's the Information Systems Adminstrator email address?

Mantis88LX
12-23-2002, 10:54 AM
:wtf:

socal3rdgen
12-23-2002, 11:05 AM
how is he in copyright violation. seems like a novice right up to me. not anything truly professional (dont take it wrong shepard).

so how is shepard violation copyright.

shepherd79
12-23-2002, 08:32 PM
copyrights? what are you talkign about. i asked people to to give me pictures and they did.
how does it vi0olates the copyrights? what the fuck are you talking about? no one can do juck shit about my webspace. college gave it to me so shutta fuck up newbee.
i didn't build this page to look like profecional job. i made it so people can work n their car without asking all kinds of questions three times.

A20A1
12-24-2002, 01:19 AM
I'm ok with you using mine, but it's nice to write a small caption below the pics with a web adress so people know where the pics came from.
for example:

____IMAGE____
-----TEXT-----
(Web Address)

Maybe doug doesn't want you using his pics... ??

doug
12-24-2002, 03:54 AM
yeah, I'd like for you to remove the 8 images of mine. I never gave permission to you to use them. I've emailed the director at your college but it's the holidays so notice from the college may be late. I don't like your attitude, I don't like your method of operation, so please remove my images from your web page.
My images, in case you don't know, are the side shots of the carb with the grayed out area below and letters pointed to specific
parts, or if you count them from the top down, images 6,9,10,11,13,14,20,22. Thanks!

shepherd79
12-24-2002, 04:45 AM
you know what, that is fine. i just took out. and i don't have another pictures to wrok with so HOW TO is no longer existing. it is no longer on the web.
there is not enought pictures to understand how to.
So you can do it your self if you want.
i am done. i had enough.
doug, i hope you choke on those pictures.

ACCORD EX
12-24-2002, 05:04 AM
take it easy here guys !
and i was wondering where did i see these pics before ! :D :lol !

anyway i think you were wrong alex because you didn't write a thank you message or something that declares these pics owners !

anyway can you " doug " forgive Alex and let him put it for the sake of the 3 geezers and Alex can you put the pics owners and links to there site !

and i 'll put and aknowlogment to all the people who contributed in this how to in the how to post !

pleeeeeeeease guys ! :bow:

MIKE

shepherd79
12-24-2002, 05:08 AM
you know what i am not gonna use anyones pictures anymore. i am gonna redo the hole thing with pictures from my car and my carb.

89AccordHatch
01-01-2003, 09:42 PM
thanx anyway shephard...i guess people just have to get their credit. its a shame we all cant consider eachother friends and share information freely....maybe a small caption would be nice...but i think it would have been a bit more considerate to ask for it rather than bitch and whine. sad really, i would have liked to of known how to do this.

87accord
01-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Ya this site all about the 3rd gen and how to fix and work on it! duh:flip:

MrBen
01-15-2003, 11:36 AM
I think he should have at least given the credit to the people who gave him the pictures. But Doug you need to realize people are new to somethings and you don't need to be so hasty in your actions. He was just trying to use -community- pictures to help out 3geez members. You should have at the very least asked him to do so. If he refused then you should have done what you did. Very immature.

87accord
01-15-2003, 11:59 AM
WEll doug if you would have asked nicer i bet he would have put ur name somewhere on the website or something to plz u.
Now we dont have a How to thx:flipa:

shepherd79
01-15-2003, 02:40 PM
i have to pictures of my carb that i took. so all i have to do is putt them where Doug's pictures used to be.

ACCORD EX
01-15-2003, 03:51 PM
thanx alex ! i am sure every one will appreciate this ! :D

MIKE

87accord
01-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Sweet Now i can adjust and carb :bow: Alex

88accordlxcarb
01-15-2003, 06:51 PM
Sweet!!!! You are da :pimp: ...!!

Link?