PDA

View Full Version : ***Finally Got Another 3rd Gen Accord YAY***

89AccordLXI666
12-23-2002, 01:58 PM
I am so happy, I got another 3rd gen accord... It's an 86 Accord LX Carb, 5speed. I got it for a great deal, I only paid $300.00 for it. Yes I know what your probably thinking, it's a POS right.... Your Wrong, it's runs very well, it's got 183,000 miles on the engine, everything works fine. as for the condition of the body, it has a few little rust spots but thats soon going to be gone. I have just started doing some modifying. I did the gauge clusters, I did em in white thanks to aero accord for giving us the downloads 4 free, Hope I got your name right, I apologize If I didn't, but thanks for the custom gauges. I am adding my subs, amp, already put in the tweeters and 6 and a half inch speakers, and Pioneer cd player. I am soon going to take the interior from my 89 Accord LX-i which is a black and tan interior, that I'm swapping over to the 86 accord lx, I am doing a conversion swap of my trunk and tail lights.... tell me what u think

Nospeed
12-23-2002, 02:01 PM
cool man...love to see some pics!!

89AccordLXI666
12-23-2002, 10:08 PM
sure.... I'll get some pics up as soon as possible..... Thanks for the reply Nospeed. :-) lataz

ACCORD EX
12-24-2002, 05:57 AM
me too me too ! :D

MIKE

Coroncho80
12-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Me too too! :D

89AccordLXI666
12-29-2002, 10:26 PM
I just finally added the Center consol from an 89 Accord SE-i to my 86 Accord LX looks cool with the arm rest and cupholder... I'll try to post pics sometime this week.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-29-2002, 11:09 PM
I just bought an sei entire console but it doesn't have a the leather pad. I will buy your pad from you, please. Pm me with what you want for it. That's a great price for a 3G. I paid 3K for mine.

markmdz89hatch
12-30-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordLXI666
sure.... I'll get some pics up as soon as possible..... Thanks for the reply Nospeed. :-) lataz

PPP... ...Post Pics Please! C'mon now, we all wanna see that new 3G ur sportin'

U gonna put ur wing back on this one?

PS.. >>Now you gotta show up for the 2nd annual New England 3G meet.

89AccordLXI666
12-30-2002, 09:34 PM
Yo Mike's89AccordLX... I Just sent you a PM about the offer having to do with the pad for the armrest from the SE-i, read it and PM me back.... Hey markmdz89hatch... Yeah I do need to show up to the part 2 of the New England Meet and hopefully I'll have the car looking nice by then. As for now the paint on the car is in a little rough shape but nothing major. The clear coat is chipping off in some spots but I think I'm going to go for a cheap Macco job, and buy a set of rims for it and tint the windows... Not so sure if I'm going to be putting on the spoiler onto this accord, cuz I always got bad looks from peepz and got laughed at a few times so I think I might just keep the spoiler away from this new (used) accord lx instead.... Someday I may buy a carbon fiber spoiler for it (Maybe). I have already installed my Pioneer deck, my 1,200watt crunch usa drive series amp, and my 10inch rockford fosgate subs. I also took the air filter round box that goes over the carb, i took that off so now it's open carb, but I think I'm putting it back on. My buddie HondaMan did something to my secondary on the carb which was cool. I do need to get 5th gear fixed cuz If I put it into 5th gear, it feels and sounds like the car is in Nuetral or something... N E 1 know what the problem might be, and would I be able to fix that? as for the pics, I will hopefully have some up by Thursday or Friday, when I go back 2 school cuz I need 2 borrow my teachers digital cam cuz he lets me use it so I will try to get pics up a/s/a/p, just bare with me guy's I know u wanna see pics, and I certainly wanna see pics of my accord posted on here too... sorry for the long post, I just thought ya'll wanted 2 know the 411 (info) about my car... Lataz