PDA

View Full Version : reverse indiglow gauges

87accord
12-24-2002, 03:44 PM
ok I just purchase of gauges from ebay. They are the 88 89 reverse gauges. Ok any one have any pics of what they look like at night. Also i have made my own gagues before and i am pretty familar with how to install them but , if anyone has any extra thoughts on how to install them without screwing anything up that would be great! Also Not totally sure how to get them wired but i will look at them when i get them. My only problem may be that the lights on the top of the cluster does not work. Meaning the only light i see is threw the gaugess. :confused: Does that mean i have to get a new cluster or will that even make a difference since i am hooking up the extra gagues?:stick: :confused:

winkie45
12-24-2002, 06:03 PM
usually the gauges on ebay have a pic of them at night on ebay. if not, search for another one on ebay and it should have a pic. as for the lights on the top of the cluster, you don't need them cuz all the numbers are illuminated. the only thing you can't see too well are the needles, but i have no prob with that.

3rdGenMartyr
12-24-2002, 09:37 PM
what companies make the reverse indiglos fer the 88-89

anchovies
12-24-2002, 11:17 PM
procarparts makes them
Remember just slide those gauges through. No need to take out the needles. And wire the power to the dimmer switch or at the fuse box for the brake lights. And you can ground it at any bolt. Without the dash lights, you'll have a tough time seeing those needles.

87accord
12-25-2002, 08:20 AM
Well as right now my gauge cluster only lights up behind the gauges. NOrmmaly there is a few lights at the top of the gauges, so its kinda like i already have reveser gagues but in green! I think the blue well show up a lot better:super:

Love_the_3g
12-25-2002, 11:07 AM
i got them a few weeks ago they look awesome but i dont got n e pics its cool how u can change the color n s#!t well peace