PDA

View Full Version : dcoe sidedraft 45's

89AccordHatch
12-26-2002, 09:17 PM
ok....1st off..id like to appologize...i know iv started a couple threads about this...but i think this will be my last one.
I finally scrounged up enough money to buy the 40 dual dcoe's and someone who i could get to make me a manifold. i currently have an a20a1,carbed motor..or at least im pretty sure.
now heres my real question....once i get the webers...what do i need to get them to work...i know i cant just bolt them on and off i go...i dont know much about them...but i hear people talk about venturies...and linkages...and flanges and things, and i have no idea what their talking about...i pretty much just need to know what i need to street race..but also be able to drive regularly.
iv read most of the threads about this, but im still not sure. If anyone can help me ...please do! thanx alot.

dXsquared
12-26-2002, 09:19 PM
HOLY SHIT! you dont even know if ur car is carbed and ur gonna tackle one of the biggest custom motor jobs out there! WOW!

Travis

89AccordHatch
12-26-2002, 09:29 PM
ok...sorry for the miscommunication......1st off i meent 40 dcoe's{although dual 45's sounds kinda sweet}..2nd...of course i know my car is carbed!...jeesh! i was just unsure of the engine model number{a20a1} hehehehe