PDA

View Full Version : greek white paint.

Tim Yoak
12-27-2002, 08:28 PM
AUUUUGH does anyone else have honda NH82 greek white paint? Even the dealer is scratching his head on this one. I know it's original because the year matches the paint I found in a paint book. Is this a special edition color or something? I know the original honda race cars were painted this color. It was one of Mr. Hondas favorite colors. It seems no one else has this color. Maby it was just the hatches or something.:wave:

Tim Yoak
12-28-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Tim Yoak
AUUUUGH does anyone else have honda NH82 greek white paint? Even the dealer is scratching his head on this one. I know it's original because the year matches the paint I found in a paint book. Is this a special edition color or something? I know the original honda race cars were painted this color. It was one of Mr. Hondas favorite colors. It seems no one else has this color. Maby it was just the hatches or something.:wave: no response?

Tim Yoak
01-03-2003, 11:14 PM
All right since no one will answer this one you can delete it

Mike's89AccordLX
01-03-2003, 11:17 PM
I thought I heard that kind of paint from another member but hmm.... did you search it on here? maybe that will work if anything.

Tim Yoak
01-04-2003, 11:38 PM
How do you search?:confused:

Mike's89AccordLX
01-04-2003, 11:41 PM
Seriously? I'm freaking tired so I can't sense sarcasim if it hit me in the face.

Tim Yoak
01-04-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
Seriously? I'm freaking tired so I can't sense sarcasim if it hit me in the face. There is a way to look for old threads to see if there was one relating to this, i'm not sure how to do that

bobafett
01-05-2003, 12:36 AM
at the top of the screen there is a button called "SEARCH" if you "click" on the "button" then you can type in "keywords" and "search" for stuff from old threads :D sorry i am tyiered

K DASH
01-05-2003, 12:44 AM
I think you might be talking about something thats similar to the Champion White that the JDM Integra Type R's have. Is it an off colored white, like almost a dirty white?

Tim Yoak
01-05-2003, 08:07 AM
Sort of, this is my original factory color. I wonder if it was special ordered when the original owner bought the car. I've had it since 89. I'll have to check the dealer paperwork. Do you know that somewhere around here buried in a mountain of paperwork I have the original window sticker? The color by the way is NH82

Tim Yoak
01-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Ok this post is a dud will someone please help me delete it?