PDA

View Full Version : sounds like a crock of shit to me

HondaBoy
12-29-2002, 01:08 AM
im up kinda late. u know when all the info-mercials are on. well neway im seein this thing called the Tornado. i know ive seen this many times before. i know most of yall must have seen it at least once. its this thing u put into your intake. if claims to "increase gas mileage" and "boost horse power". do any of yall have this? im wondering if this is a big crock of shit or not. i mean, if u think about this, isnt it creating more restriction in the air box? thats wut im thinkin. but i could be wrong. u know i would try this if i had a credit car or sumtin but i dont. unless someone one this board can kind of prove it, im still sceptical.

HondaBoy
12-29-2002, 01:11 AM
oh ya, and another thing. 3 payments of $24.95 + shipping and handling. if u see this commercial, i think its funny when this guy is talking about his corvette, and his blond chick is just noding and stuff to everything he says. haha. not saying all blonds are dumb though. i found that out the hard way.

isadisa
12-29-2002, 01:22 AM
The Tornado is dyno tested to reduce horsepower.....think about it, it is interuptring the airflow!

Jareds 89 LX-i
12-29-2002, 01:44 AM
...And we turn to our trusty FAQ :D

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4099

Pretty much yea, it is indeed a crock-o-shit