PDA

View Full Version : Shiiit Help

89accordboi
01-03-2003, 12:14 PM
SHIIT i just replaced my headlights and i thought i might as well try and fix the passenger side headlight so it actually goes down, i took the 2 bolts off the top of it and the one on the right, and i tried to pull it off but its still connected by something, and i was looking for some manual knob that i could turn to maybe shut it myself w/o the motor working and i was just looking at a bunch of stuff and i saw this tube inbetween the battery and headlight and theres this little knob on the top of it, i just wanted to know what it would do. so i opened it up all the way and i dropped it, and hten i picked it up and i dropped it UNDER the headlight so i dont even know what tha thing does and i dont want to drive it around cuz i dont know what that things for and now i need to get that back on there, but how do i take the headlight w/ housing off so i can grab that knob? then how do i check the fuse i dont even know where teh fuse is lol... ty guys plz help.

A20A1
01-03-2003, 12:34 PM
It's just a cap. with an arrow on it... or did you screw the part underneath it all the way out?

the fuse is lable retractor switch... and it's in that black box next to the battery.

89accordboi
01-03-2003, 12:46 PM
no im talking about that tube thats to the right of that cap, to the left of the battery, theres this little smally knob on the top where u can just take it off by loosening it and underneath it looks like one of those things on a bike tire where u hook the pump up to it, but sweeeet on that cap with the arrow pointing towards the headlight u can just take that off and manually lower the light, i never knew that :) thats cool, but i need a way to get to that thing that fell under the light damnit

A20A1
01-03-2003, 12:53 PM
oh it's for the AC. it's a bleed or refill thingy. I' not too sure but i know it's AC

89accordboi
01-03-2003, 01:06 PM
ok cool thanks, so it sounds like its not too important but i'll get another one today at this auto parts store right by my place

89accordboi
01-03-2003, 01:43 PM
sweeet i fixed it lol it was just a loose connection, im so happy! now i dont have to drive around in the day with the lights up!! :tongue: