PDA

View Full Version : First Car new the honda scene

VictorSifuentes
05-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Hi guys, names Vic! I'm going to buy a 1988 Honda Accord Lxi Hatchback pretty soon and I'll probably have a decent amount of money left over after I buy it. Things i really need to know are What are the best engine/tranny transplants that can either pretty much bolt in or could use a little fabrication to fit in, I would love to know what are the biggest rims/tires i can use on this car without rubbing, I heard there were LSD kits for these if anyone has links would be much appreciated. Lets see...oh yeah, Lights! I need to know what lights i can place in the car (but keep the retractable headlights) I would like to go as bright as possible without seeming like a dick...any and maybe all aftermarket parts available for this and maybe a great exhaust system setup (whole exhuast engine to back of the car, I want the car to sound great and professional honda without making it sound like a bumblebee on crack.) I know these are a TON of questions but it would be much appreciated if I could get some if not all answers i'm looking for.

Thanks for the help peeps!
Vic.