PDA

View Full Version : Fog light help.

88 Accord DX
01-04-2003, 02:36 PM
i installed my fog lights today but im not satisfied. the mights themselves are kick ass but i dont like the way i installed them. they are the kind that you can screw them down to the top or bottom but i couldnt find a place on either the top or bottom to put them. on the top there is only enough room for one screw so thats what i did for now. Is it safe to screw them into that styrophoam stuff under the blinkers. people who have installed fog lights please respond.

87accordlxi
01-04-2003, 04:15 PM
i screwed them into the plastic/rubber grille under the bumper. on the middle slat.

http://needadll.hypermart.net/102-0241_IMG.JPG

88 Accord DX
01-04-2003, 04:35 PM
on the 88 and 89 they have those places to put the lights but ill prolly jsut put them where you did.

Tim Yoak
01-10-2003, 05:10 PM
There is already a thread on this subject try www.3geez.com/showthread.php?threadid=11637

maka_RTH
01-10-2003, 06:20 PM
i know i already posted in that other thread, but i got daytime pics of my lights too now:

Blue Impact
01-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Just curious. What's that on your hood?

Tim Yoak
01-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
i screwed them into the plastic/rubber grille under the bumper. on the middle slat.

http://needadll.hypermart.net/102-0241_IMG.JPG HEy could you send me a pic of that to my email? Iwas born and raised in ohio, Ashtabula as a matter of fact, lived there until I was 19. It's nice to see an Ohio accord.

Tim Yoak
01-11-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
Just curious. What's that on your hood? Oh god it's body cancer(rust) someone tell the family. I'm from Ohio, I hate that SHIT!!!!! Find you a street sign and just turn it upside down and rivet it over the rust. Thats what I used to do to fill body holes as a kid. :lol I remember as a kid they were running a road block and the cop was checking floorboard undersides just for that reason. they had signs disappearing left and right, my friend got busted because his floorboards read 55 on one side and 35 on the other side. and those weren't factory numbers:lol :lol

maka_RTH
01-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
Just curious. What's that on your hood?
yah, tim yoak is right, it's rust... i have a few really small rust spots on my car, and that one happens to be the biggest. i photochopped it out though(the paint chips are still there...):

maka_RTH
01-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Tim Yoak
Oh god it's body cancer(rust) someone tell the family. I'm from Ohio, I hate that SHIT!!!!! Find you a street sign and just turn it upside down and rivet it over the rust. Thats what I used to do to fill body holes as a kid. :lol I remember as a kid they were running a road block and the cop was checking floorboard undersides just for that reason. they had signs disappearing left and right, my friend got busted because his floorboards read 55 on one side and 35 on the other side. and those weren't factory numbers:lol :lol
:lol that's hilarious i'd've never thought of that :lol