PDA

View Full Version : fohshizzay's Accord SEI pics!!!

Mike89Accordcom
01-05-2003, 11:49 PM
This is a sweet clean car. I always wanted an SE-I. This was the color I wanted as well.....

http://www.89accord.com/special/greensei2.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/greensei3.jpg

http://www.89accord.com/special/greensei.jpg

Neuspeed007
01-05-2003, 11:58 PM
tight car !! i love that color, it would look good in dark navy blue too

88Ex-i
01-05-2003, 11:58 PM
hmmmmmm.............that is a cool colour. Never seen one that colour........

Jareds 89 LX-i
01-06-2003, 12:37 AM
Sweet! I love that color :D Can't really see that good, but the leather still looks to be in decent shape even.

I love the car, d00d! Keep her clean

88LXiHB
01-06-2003, 12:39 AM
It almost looks metalic green....

Nice car, keep it clean!

YK86
01-06-2003, 01:05 AM
Nice! And it has a sunroof too!

Elijah
01-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Nice i like the color my friend has a vigor the same color

smufguy
01-06-2003, 07:05 AM
gosh, the SE-i. damn i need one, well gonna get one for ma gurl to say. they are the coolest and the best.

markmdz89hatch
01-06-2003, 08:20 AM
clean car! LOOOOOOVE that color. Is that officially the most rare color of the SE-i's? What is the Honda name for that color?

chronicsinners
01-06-2003, 08:32 AM
tahitian green y/n?

Coroncho80
01-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
gosh, the SE-i. damn i need one, well gonna get one for ma gurl to say. they are the coolest and the best.

you hear that Mark!

I agree with you Smuf :D

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-06-2003, 05:10 PM
SE-i Is no better than an LX-i.... Se-i Sucks!! :)

Coroncho80
01-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
SE-i Is no better than an LX-i.... Se-i Sucks!! :)

Booooooo! :flip:

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Yes! I am scared of your car! :)

Coroncho80
01-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Yes! I am scared of your car! :)

Don't hate, Appreciate! :flipa:

Neuspeed87lx
01-06-2003, 07:05 PM
ok you guys really need to race.... soon.. to settle this !!

Coroncho80
01-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
ok you guys really need to race.... soon.. to settle this !!

:lol

markmdz89hatch
01-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
you hear that Mark!

I agree with you Smuf :D

Simple painless answer. That's b/c he's not driving a hatch! Granted, the SE-i of any type is a step in the right direction, but he's just prepping himself for getting the hatch.

Coroncho80
01-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Simple painless answer. That's b/c he's not driving a hatch! Granted, the SE-i of any type is a step in the right direction, but he's just prepping himself for getting the hatch.

You ain't never gonna loose, huh Mark ....................... :lol

smufguy
01-07-2003, 12:45 AM
i would take a sedan more than anything else. same everything, but with two extra doors, well, i would be contented. the se-i coupes are one the top, compared to the dx and lx-i coupes. I am not really a fan of hatchbacks. so dont hate me for that, i just dont dig hatchies that much. i like em, but dont love em.

89accordboi
01-07-2003, 07:32 AM
man ya'll know that DX > SE-i's... dont be hatin :)

smufguy
01-07-2003, 09:34 AM
you got it wrond boi, its DX<<<<<<<<<<SE-i hehehehe :flip:

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:58 AM
alright smuf, now see, I was gonna allow you saying that coupe over hatch thing.... ...I mean it's not ur fault you have'nt seen the light just yet. But now it's WAAAAYYYYY out of hand, now ur dissin my power-nuthin, carb'd, non-velour seated, cruise-control lacking DX. To top it off, ur saying that a leather appointed, equipped with everything in the book including cupholder, hp endowed (compared to the carb'd version), SE-i is BETTER then the DX... ....can all the DX owners out there help in this HELL NO

smufguy
01-07-2003, 02:12 PM
hhehehehe, <<looks at mark real sad>>

Coroncho80
01-07-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
hhehehehe, <<looks at mark real sad>>

Dude, I've been trying to convince Mark that ................. Never mind! :D Yall know what I think of all this! :lol

The sedan and coupe guys will kick the hatches guys asses so badddddddddddddddddddddddd! ( execpt Mr turbo hatch, he is on another league).

Mark ............................ Stop hatin' man!

:lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol

:flip:

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-07-2003, 05:09 PM
SE-i A.K.A Sad Edition!! Like I said before!! an Se-I is no better than LX-i Hatch, Coupe or Sedan! Even thou Marky's Hatch is a Dx!! With the right w0rk & Money!! He can turn it into a Carbed Beast!! The only thing an Se-i has over an Lx-i is on minor cosmetics!!! I like them Hatchezz !! Marky Vs Coroncho!! Race # 3!! :)

Coroncho80
01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
SE-i A.K.A Sad Edition!! Like I said before!! an Se-I is no better than LX-i Hatch, Coupe or Sedan! Even thou Marky's Hatch is a Dx!! With the right w0rk & Money!! He can turn it into a Carbed Beast!! The only thing an Se-i has over an Lx-i is on minor cosmetics!!! I like them Hatchezz !! Marky Vs Coroncho!! Race # 3!! :)

:wtf:! every body wants to race me now!

Yo, I don't think I have that much money to be refilling my NOS bottle! :lol

Besides, Mark knows that I'm just fucking with him. I like his Hatch a lot! but i will still break his ball! :flip:

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-07-2003, 05:14 PM
LoL.... What'z Next Flaming Exaust?

Coroncho80
01-07-2003, 05:16 PM
LoL.... What'z Next Flaming Exaust?

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm! you got me thinking now! :lol

smufguy
01-07-2003, 05:17 PM
yeah a flamethrower i would love to see it. Hahahaha, just messing with you all man. The only reason i love the Se-i is for two reasons. Leather seats and excellent body paints. Well as u know, u can always repaint. and always get a new upholestry. so, dont get me wrong when i say i love the Se-i cause its based only on stock form. hint hint. i got big plans for my car too. ;)

Coroncho80
01-07-2003, 05:23 PM
How about the braking system! no offence that you can tell the difference between dumbs and disk brakes! plus is an SEI

:lol :lol

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:16 PM
OK buddy, so what's up now? May I ask... I mean, I've got the same brakes behind all 4 wheels as your SE-(poke you in the)i.

Actually, take a look at my little nifty sig. I've got stainless lines, and Brembo rotors baby! What's up now?! Ok, now onto cosmetics. I got a lip :flip: I've also got a nicely appointed interior, not leather, but that's so I don't turn my ass into an ass-krispie when I sit down in the summer. But don't you worry, Sparco Torino's have been asking me all year if they can be the next purchase. Oh yeah, and suspension.. ...let's not go there K! All I gotta say is, I'll meet you in the twisties. Then beat you in the twisties. HP.. ...you do got me on that one. ....at least for now! MUUUAHHHHHAAAHHAHHAAAA.... ...someone's got a nasty little trick up his sleave that's been real quiet lately. Then, sure what the hell, I'll race ya'. Just don't bring ur wIfee, or at least don't let her see you lose!

....hahahaha, J/k, c'mon man, you know I love ur car. Alright man. Hey Mike, wanna ring the bell for the start of round 4 before 'Ronch posts a reply?

Coroncho80
01-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Hey guys the only person I wanna race is Mr. “DUDE!" Mat, Mike, or whatever his name is! :flip: and that's 'cause he started to talk shit about my car. Just 'cause he custom made his front windshield to fall off the car for weight reduction does not mean that his stock AUTO will kick my a$$.

But it's all good, because I also have a couple of surprises for you guys and I will show it to you guys at the next Englishtown meet, even better,

at the track!.

At the beginning, I wanted to race Steve, but then I found out what he had under his hood and I was like ..................... hell no! Actually, Mark was the one who told me that I could not stand a chance against him.

Now, let us talk about brakes. We all know that Disk brakes are much better than drums. If that wasn't the case, why do we have a lot of the guys and girls doing the SEI brake swaps................... :rolleyes:

We all know that Lxi's and Sei's are almost the same except for a couple of cosmetic things and I believe a little better suspension and braking system and since they are the best of the chain, a lot of ppl want them. That does not mean that the Sei guys including myself are better than anybody else here. After all, we're all here to fulfill the same dream; to make our 3gs look, perform and feel better.

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-08-2003, 01:50 PM
DING!

Coroncho80
01-08-2003, 02:12 PM

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Don't worry!! I will be @ the Next Meet!! First You!! Then anybody else!!

smufguy
01-08-2003, 06:49 PM
boooooooooosheeeeeeeeettttttt Maurice, hehehehe, just kidding man. :D

87accord
01-09-2003, 12:22 PM
:bow: Se-i Are the shit. I love how they look! But hey i got a dx but i do have a armrest out of a sei. So i guess i kinda have one:super:

‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^›
01-09-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by 87accord
:bow: Se-i Are the shit. I love how they look! But hey i got a dx but i do have a armrest out of a sei. So i guess i kinda have one:super:

That is true!! I like the way the Se-i's look!! Since they look like every other 3rd Gen besides the Hatch!! :huh:

fohshizzay
01-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Hehe, i wish my SE-i were a clutch.. id rape all (who're stock) who dare challenge me... :-P Well, someone asked about the leather... everything is good about it except the bucket seats are torn up a bit, they look slashed :-( i wish i had the money to mod this thing.. a wing would look bomb... ooh and a front air intake yeaaahh

It's in great shape for this climate and for it's 160k. I got it for $2100 from a dude who knew how to take care of it. Trannie is perfect, undercarriage is great, suspension is perfect. I tuned up the brakes last summer. Im not sure where the guy I got it from got it... I changed the exhaust though, cost $700...

Any ideas how much I could get for this? hehehe....

87accord
01-09-2003, 05:20 PM
700 for the exhaust?
Dam you could get a pacesetters for like under 200 and maybe a 150 install if that!:werd:

fohshizzay
01-09-2003, 08:58 PM
yeah i got ripped