PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Part?

Marty_ca5
06-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Good morning all, yesterday evening, I was on my way home from work. At the turn of the light from red to green I pulled out pretty fast. Suddenly I heard a crunching noise very briefly then all of a sudden I see a round object roll right from under my car. I went back to get it, and was able to drive the rest of the way home. I honestly am unsure of what it is. I hope you gus can help! All I can describe is it being a round metal disc on the back there is an 'L' and an arrow next to it pointing to its left. It looks ro be about 5 inches in diameter.

Oldblueaccord
06-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Good morning all, yesterday evening, I was on my way home from work. At the turn of the light from red to green I pulled out pretty fast. Suddenly I heard a crunching noise very briefly then all of a sudden I see a round object roll right from under my car. I went back to get it, and was able to drive the rest of the way home. I honestly am unsure of what it is. I hope you gus can help! All I can describe is it being a round metal disc on the back there is an 'L' and an arrow next to it pointing to its left. It looks ro be about 5 inches in diameter.

WAG but it sounds like one of the pulleys fell off the front of the motor.

Check your belts on the front side of the motor and take a picture if you can. One of us can host it for you.

Dr_Snooz
06-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Did you run over something in the road?

gp02a0083
06-26-2015, 10:42 AM
almost sounds like the horn fell off but who knows :dunno:

Vanilla Sky
06-30-2015, 09:03 PM
Do you have a picture?