PDA

View Full Version : testing... 1,2,3... New England "Flipped" Meet

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Ok, so I just popped open the calendar to June, and picked the 14th for shits&giggles.

Here's the deal, I'm going to try to put together a meet prefferably in the Hartford area of CT.

Who's invited:

Obviously ALL 3GEEZ'ers
..but also....
2nd Gen 'ludes
3rd Gen 'ludes
1 Gen 'tegs

Get it... ...the name of the meet will be "FLIPPED '03"...
Honda's w/flip lights or in vtec's case, Honda's that originally came with flips lights.

I may extend it to a 2 day meet, the 14th and 15th depending on interested, however, that's the deal. I just want to see if I can get all you Mass, CT, RI, 'Jersey, NY, PA, VA, and anyone else to pack up ur 3G for a weekend gettaway. I'll post contact nums. to local hotels/motels. Once I decide on an exact date, and place, I'll post that too. There may end up being an admission due to how much it's gonna cost to host something this big. I'm going to have to get a permit from the town, and the owner of the meeting grounds (if it's private), there's gonna be mucho $$ spent in advertising and provisions (food/beverages), and depending on response, I'm gonna try and get vendors to show up too.

I need to know how many of you would definitly make the trip up here for this. Also, if you know someone with one of the other cars mentioned, pass the invite over to them too. There will of course be a separate parking area for those who attend without one of those cars just to hang out and have a good time. Also, we'll hold a separate 3G hangout for us 3Geezer's even if you (JAY) show up in a civic rather then ur 3G.

Please reply to the poll accordingly so I can begin to guage attendance.

Also, if any of you guys knows other forums for each individaul car (as we have our 3Geez) where I can spread the word, hook me up with a link. E-mail me at [email protected] with anything that you might want to discuss outside this thread.

Lastly, let's try and keep this thread as clean and free of whoring as possible.

Thanks guys,
-Mark

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:23 AM
Please do not respond to this thread. Please respond here:

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11738

I goofed on this thread. I forgot to post a poll...

3G Jester
01-07-2003, 09:26 AM
If i dont have the 3g on the road by then im takin my 6g.

Sounds good though. As for the mid-east coast deal though...meeting up with the XC'ers....is this in place of or seperate? would people be willing to do both? I would think that it would be really great too meet our FL, GA, ect, brethren....thats why i suggested the mid east coast location....