PDA

View Full Version : testing... 1,2,3... New England "Flipped" Meet

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Ok, so I just popped open the calendar to June, and picked the 14th for shits&giggles.

Here's the deal, I'm going to try to put together a meet prefferably in the Hartford area of CT.

Who's invited:

Obviously ALL 3GEEZ'ers
..but also....
2nd Gen 'ludes
3rd Gen 'ludes
1 Gen 'tegs

Get it... ...the name of the meet will be "FLIPPED '03"...
Honda's w/flip lights or in vtec's case, Honda's that originally came with flips lights.

I may extend it to a 2 day meet, the 14th and 15th depending on interested, however, that's the deal. I just want to see if I can get all you Mass, CT, RI, 'Jersey, NY, PA, VA, and anyone else to pack up ur 3G for a weekend gettaway. I'll post contact nums. to local hotels/motels. Once I decide on an exact date, and place, I'll post that too. There may end up being an admission due to how much it's gonna cost to host something this big. I'm going to have to get a permit from the town, and the owner of the meeting grounds (if it's private), there's gonna be mucho $$ spent in advertising and provisions (food/beverages), and depending on response, I'm gonna try and get vendors to show up too.

I need to know how many of you would definitly make the trip up here for this. Also, if you know someone with one of the other cars mentioned, pass the invite over to them too. There will of course be a separate parking area for those who attend without one of those cars just to hang out and have a good time. Also, we'll hold a separate 3G hangout for us 3Geezer's even if you (JAY) show up in a civic rather then ur 3G.

Please reply to the poll accordingly so I can begin to guage attendance.

Also, if any of you guys knows other forums for each individaul car (as we have our 3Geez) where I can spread the word, hook me up with a link. E-mail me at [email protected] with anything that you might want to discuss outside this thread.

Lastly, let's try and keep this thread as clean and free of whoring as possible.

Thanks guys,
-Mark

3G Jester
01-07-2003, 11:55 AM
i think u deleted my last post :confused: but you know ill be there man

Neuspeed87lx
01-07-2003, 12:23 PM
:( so i cant go in my civic ? ... forget that !! im crashing this meet in my civic !!!! im there 100%

88LXi68
01-07-2003, 01:22 PM
im there in one of my accords....

www.g1teg.org 1st gen tegs

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
01-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Hey Marky!! I am always down for good close meet!! Hey Steve!! I don't think non of our cars can Handle to power of the Blue Beast!! So Please Keep it Home!! Bring the Midnight Express!! :flash:

86hatchbackLXi
01-07-2003, 06:50 PM
you can count me in, lets hope a few more people show up for this one

markmdz89hatch
01-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Hey Marky!! I am always down for good close meet!! Hey Steve!! I don't think non of our cars can Handle to power of the Blue Beast!! So Please Keep it Home!! Bring the Midnight Express!! :flash:

I'd rather try to deal with the power of the blue beast (aka. PIG) then have to play catch-up with the B18 midnight express.

NewAKI
01-07-2003, 09:38 PM
OK IM GETTIN MAD!!!! u guys kno that my 3gee died, so i have a corolla now.... and i try to make it to the meets near me... but of course no1 mentions me or my rolla... now i feel left out!!! :-(

3G Jester
01-08-2003, 10:43 AM
well new aki...thats cause its a ...toyota...corrolla.....hahahaha

just playin man....come on down any way! enjoy the 3geez...after all... you did own one.

3G Jester
01-08-2003, 10:52 AM
We would love to have every one interested there.....it is a 3g group after all

not to sound like an asshole but....just dont park with the "flippies"......and enjoy the show! itll be coler with more people who are into 3geez....

Grant2k
01-08-2003, 07:03 PM
mark, you know i would love to make it, but that's father's day weekend. i most likely can make it, but there is a possibility of that being a problem for some. but i will try to make whatever date you pick. The Shred Machine wants to be there.

3G Jester
01-08-2003, 07:11 PM
woah--good catck Grant---

mark---can u push it back or forward?

3G Jester
01-08-2003, 07:16 PM
PS--mark....what in the HELL is your icon?

markmdz89hatch
01-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
woah--good catck Grant---

mark---can u push it back or forward?

Agreed, Grant, good catch man! Yeah I just threw that date out there to see if people would want it sooner or a little later then that. Either way is fine for me. Any suggestions anyone?

Grant2k
01-08-2003, 07:21 PM
and if it's gonna have a name like the 3Geez 2003 Flipped Meet, than you should have some T-shirts made. get them and i'll buy one. we can place our orders now, you have them made and we pay you at the meet. BUT FORGET I SAID THAT UNTIL A DATE IS PICKED! ONE THING AT A TIME!

Coroncho80
01-09-2003, 06:51 AM
Alright! I'm thinking if I should spend time with you guys .......

HELL YEAH!

I'm down with the T-shirt too! :D

Yo, if this is gonna be that big and cool, I would have to pass for the VA meet. I don't think any of you guys are going, so that would be no fun! Can we make this one a little bit sooner? :D

markmdz89hatch
01-09-2003, 07:41 AM
hey now, you gotta show to that VA meet. I'm gonna try and get my car done by then, and if I can, .... ....can we say FIELD TRIP! Yeah c'mon bro, you gotta show for that meet. Maybe you can convince others from that crew to make the drive up here for "flipped".

As for moving it up, it'll take everything I've got to get this ready for June let alone anything sooner. ...for the shirts, I'll talk to integraaccord and see if he can supply some embroidered shirts w/ the 3geez logo, and I'll also see if I can cut a deal with some local screen printing shop to get a bunch of shirts silkscreened with the whole "flipped" meet detail on it. I'm going to be talking to a friend of mine who designs flyers and posters and see what he can put together for me on that aspect. Anything I'm forgetting? Oh yeah, if that image is good enough, and depending on cost, I'll see what I can do about getting a mag. add for it.

....too much work guys.... but it'll be all worth while i hope!

markmdz89hatch
01-09-2003, 07:51 AM
How's June 21st (and maybe 22nd) sound? Any objections?

3G Jester
01-09-2003, 09:09 AM
sure! ill be there

Neuspeed87lx
01-09-2003, 07:02 PM
if i dont have to work im there def.

3G Jester
01-09-2003, 07:57 PM
dood jay......its lik5 freakin months away...lol..im sure u dcan put in for the time off now..

Coroncho80
01-09-2003, 08:00 PM
dood jay......its lik5 freakin months away...lol..im sure u dcan put in for the time off now..

:bow:

Neuspeed87lx
01-09-2003, 08:06 PM
sorry but i cant take time off work to go to the meet... if i have to work im not gona go to the meet .... if im luckey and dont have to work that day ill be there

Coroncho80
01-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
sorry but i cant take time off work to go to the meet... if i have to work im not gona go to the meet .... if im luckey and dont have to work that day ill be there

Danm dude, what do you mean you can take off because of the meeT??????????????

I'll pay you for those 8 hrs of work! :D

Neuspeed87lx
01-09-2003, 08:10 PM
hehe ok then if your gona pay me ! i must warn you i make alot an hour .....

Grant2k
01-10-2003, 01:05 PM
yeah, i hear gay prostitutes can make upwards of one million dollars an hour. joke, please don't beat me up. please.

Coroncho80
01-10-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
yeah, i hear gay prostitutes can make upwards of one million dollars an hour. joke, please don't beat me up. please.

:lol

Coroncho80
01-10-2003, 05:04 PM
I don't think Rob knows about this thread...............

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
01-10-2003, 05:20 PM

Aww! That explains why Coronch!! Always has money!!

Coroncho80
01-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Aww! That explains why Coronch!! Always has money!!

Shitttttttttttttttt, I wish I could always have money. I'm still tying to stand up from the pocket beating that I got for christmas! :D

Neuspeed87lx
01-10-2003, 06:11 PM
HAHAHAHA

luis1578
01-11-2003, 04:38 PM
Hey Mark count me in on that one man.....If you need help on putting things together let me know...Call me at my work phone (860)953-3286......

3G Jester
01-12-2003, 05:48 PM
mm i second that..burgers, food, drink, anything drop me a line

NewAKI
01-13-2003, 11:25 PM
3g Jester: forst techinically i had 2 3geez.... :-D

can i still park in the "3geez" parking lot :sadwave: :(

Coroncho80
01-16-2003, 06:09 PM
mm i second that..burgers, food, drink, anything drop me a line

What ever you guys do, don't let Mark bring the bread!

Neuspeed87lx
01-16-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80

LOL:wave:

markmdz89hatch
01-17-2003, 05:44 AM

DAMN YOU!

But yeah I second that one! LOL!

89AccordLXI666
02-01-2003, 09:32 PM
If all goes well I'm f**kin there dude... :-) I definitly wanna show up this time.... once we get a set date, then I will ask for time off from work and I will be there... hopefully... Cmon Lets get sum mo peepz 2 go cmon guy's lets make this huge.... Lataz

3G Jester
02-01-2003, 10:54 PM

well then if u make a lot....it doesnt mean u work at a grocery store bagging groceries.....then they wont let u take time off. Thats why i mised the 1st NE meet. the kid that was suppsed to take my hours backed out the day before :( sniffle...bastard....

Coroncho80
02-02-2003, 09:43 AM
So, are we set up for the 21st or the 22nd???

3G Jester
02-02-2003, 03:38 PM
I'm good too go.

June 21/22 right all?

89AccordLXI666
02-05-2003, 08:40 PM
I'll go if hondaman87 is going...lataz

Neuspeed87lx
02-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordLXI666

are you guys dating or something ?:huh: :D just playin

3G Jester
02-05-2003, 10:10 PM
are you guys dating or something ?:huh: :D just playin

no more then you and h0ndavtec!!!!

Neuspeed87lx
02-06-2003, 11:16 AM
i dont even talk to hondavtec much ?

markmdz89hatch
02-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordLXI666

ehh... p'tewey.... don't base your attendance to such a potencially great meet on another member, unless of course he'd be the only bringing you.

If you wanna go, but don't feel like making the drive down completely by yourself, don't sweat it... ...Jay (Neuspeed), Vtec, and hondaman are among a few that live in MA that you could meet up with along your drive in. This will hopefully be a big one and on not worth missing even though someone else decides not to show.

Don't get me wrong, hondaman had better be there. I've been dying to see that hatch for quite some time now and have many questions to ask him about the custom work he's done.

Coroncho80
02-06-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
ehh... p'tewey.... don't base your attendance to such a potencially great meet on another member, unless of course he'd be the only bringing you.

If you wanna go, but don't feel like making the drive down completely by yourself, don't sweat it... ...Jay (Neuspeed), Vtec, and hondaman are among a few that live in MA that you could meet up with along your drive in. This will hopefully be a big one and on not worth missing even though someone else decides not to show.

Don't get me wrong, hondaman had better be there. I've been dying to see that hatch for quite some time now and have many questions to ask him about the custom work he's done.

I feel lonly driving up there by myself. Can I follow somebody ??? :flip:

I don't care if I gotta drive 4 or 5 hour again. I'll be there! :D

Grant2k
02-06-2003, 03:29 PM
I feel lonly driving up there by myself. Can I follow somebody ??? :flip:

I don't care if I gotta drive 4 or 5 hour again. I'll be there! :D
i'm on the way for you. once i clear shit up and make sure i'm going i'll call you when it gets closer to the meet. PM me your number. but i drive slow, so driving with me (especially if you follow me) might annoy you.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
02-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Grant was doing like 70 on the way back from PA!! Speed Demon are ya!

Grant2k
02-06-2003, 04:11 PM
Grant was doing like 70 on the way back from PA!! Speed Demon are ya!
i'll save my racing for the track. the day i ever am happy enough with my car to get it to the track. i am interested in autocross, and that's not fast either. i do go like 80 now and again. i've even been known to go 90..... but i keep it around 75. slow and low. maybe me and maurice could meet up with you on the way there. you guys can just loose me.

3G Jester
02-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Has anyone even seen the lude hatches ("frankienstein") ???

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
02-06-2003, 04:57 PM
i'll save my racing for the track. the day i ever am happy enough with my car to get it to the track. i am interested in autocross, and that's not fast either. i do go like 80 now and again. i've even been known to go 90..... but i keep it around 75. slow and low. maybe me and maurice could meet up with you on the way there. you guys can just loose me.

Hey! I obey the speed limits! I go no higher than 65Mph!:flash:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

WHAT IS WITH THIS THING? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIXTY SECOND RULE? CAN THESE POST DE DELEATED?

3G Jester
02-06-2003, 05:13 PM
wtf?!?!?!

Neuspeed87lx
02-06-2003, 08:55 PM
lol geez you posted that alot of times mat !

NewAKI
02-07-2003, 12:41 AM
well if this is in june... im not sure till then if i can make it.... my girl (that i will popping the big question too) is comming out here for 2 weeks to see me.... and it might be in may or june... unsure yet.. but i will talk to her to see if she wants to go down there for the meet.... :-D

3G Jester
02-07-2003, 11:39 AM
you best be draggin her along! lol

Coroncho80
02-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Grant and Mat or Mike or dude or whatever your fuking name is, I'm down for that road trip!

Grant, we'll take it easy on the speed that day! :D

3G Jester
03-20-2003, 10:26 PM
BUMP!!!!

how people doin? still set for the meeet? any idea on the date yet?

Neuspeed87lx
03-21-2003, 07:23 AM
im still down.....

djsbon
03-21-2003, 07:40 AM
hell yeah i'm in. i have boys in hartford.

-grey the drinking mountain dew guy.

markmdz89hatch
03-21-2003, 12:46 PM
shit guys, I really gotta get on the ball here. I've been tied up for the past month with a car deal gone VERY bad. (aka. The law's now involved.) ....so I have'nt had any time to make any phone calls, or arrangements lately. You guys have my word though, that I'll get right back on this as soon as I can.

If I can ask all to do me one major favor though. If you know of any forums dedicated to 2nd and/or 3rd Gen 'Ludes, or 1st Gen teg's (other then g1teg.org), please post up a link to this thread and ask them to sign up on this thread. Or, if someone there signs up on the thread you start on that board, update us in this thread with any new attendees.

Thanks All!

- Mark

Coroncho80
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Yo! I'm there too! but..........

Gay is going!? Holy danm! :flip:

sleeper98gsr
03-21-2003, 10:29 PM
I'll go if we nail a date soon. I have from the 10th to the 18th off of June, so we'll see if I can keep my 88 running until then :-P

luis1578
03-23-2003, 01:48 PM
Im in on whatever date yall set....I need like a month anyways to get the car almost ready....Mark you got my #,so give me a holla if you need help.....

Coroncho80
03-23-2003, 04:39 PM
I talked to Mark today and he said that he might need some help with this meeting.......... But there is only one question!

How the hell can we HELP!!! :D

Coroncho80
04-15-2003, 05:37 AM
So ...............

markmdz89hatch
04-15-2003, 06:03 AM
...so, I got to get off my ass and get these plans finalized. I did post about this on the G1teg.org, and only got one response despite multiple bumps of the thread. Oh well. ...that, and I can't seem to find some real good sites for 2nd and 3rd Gen 'ludes. But the flyers might be done by the end of next week, and the permits are still in the works. I was thinking about asking an RSVP on the flyer so I can get an idea of what sort of turn-out we'll get.

Coroncho80
04-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Can i still come? i dont have a flip up anymore .......... Am i welcome!? :(

markmdz89hatch
04-16-2003, 06:05 AM
Can i still come? i dont have a flip up anymore .......... Am i welcome!? :(

Maurice man, you're always welcome. If you don't show up, I'll help give you some incentive to repaint ur 'teggy! ...hehehehehe.... hmm...:rolleyes: I just got this key made, and it's still aufully sharp. Then I'll have a game of egg-toss with your car.

3G Jester
04-16-2003, 07:19 AM
i might not be back in the 3g by then but i will deffinatly be showing my AV6 . i should have it detailed and looking sexy by then.

mark---whats that in your sig.? is that a webber i see?

markmdz89hatch
04-16-2003, 07:22 AM

mark---whats that in your sig.? is that a webber i see?

Hey long time no see there Travis! how ya' been?

No, that's not a webber you see there.... ....IT'S TWO WEBBERS you see there.

But they're not in yet, they're still just chillin in the box. Fundage is none right now, so it's been put on hold.

Coroncho80
04-17-2003, 05:34 AM
Maurice man, you're always welcome. If you don't show up, I'll help give you some incentive to repaint ur 'teggy! ...hehehehehe.... hmm...:rolleyes: I just got this key made, and it's still aufully sharp. Then I'll have a game of egg-toss with your car.

My car should be done by then. I'm waiting for the shocks to come. I order them two days ago and I already got the coil overs. Also, i just got the car out of the body shop, its nice and shiny hehehe, all black baby! shaved all the emblems and all.

I just got a quote for the interior. It will be a two tone. Probably SI blue in the middle and black on the sides. and then, by the first week of may, the car should go in the shop to put a ............. hahaha are you ready for this?.............. C5 engine! I think the turbo is gonna have to wait. I was gonna put a GSR engine in but I got a good ass deal with this C5 ( Type R ), plus a clutchmasters Clutch stage IV.

3Jester, I will eat you and ur slow ass V6 alive! :lol

mark: You know if you need something, you can always hit me up on the celly.

3G Jester
04-21-2003, 09:48 AM

3Jester, I will eat you and ur slow ass V6 alive! :lol

I shiz upon you maurice. :flipa: :toilet:

Mark: all is good.

Any of you boys know where i can get a really good detailing job in CT? and for what price? (buff out some shit and take care of the gashes in the bumper)

3G Jester
04-21-2003, 09:51 AM
EDIT: wooops.. ignre this.

also..mark--i heard you had a bun in the oven?

markmdz89hatch
04-21-2003, 10:23 AM
EDIT: wooops.. ignre this.

also..mark--i heard you had a bun in the oven?

:sadwave: ....let's just leave it at that.

Coroncho80
04-21-2003, 01:47 PM
:sadwave: ....let's just leave it at that.

:werd:

3G Jester
04-21-2003, 03:49 PM
:sadwave: :banghead:
..sorry....

Coroncho80
05-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Ok, :wtf: is gonna happen here. Is the meeting going or not! I really want to know because I've been making plans for this for a while now. My girl is excited to go too, so ppl let me know what's up! June is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coroncho80
05-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is anybody fucking reading this thread!? :rant:

markmdz89hatch
05-14-2003, 12:54 PM
ok guys, it's with great aprehension that I inform you of this unfortunate news.

The "Flipped" meet will be post-poned until a "yet-to-be-determined" date. The turn-out response that I've gotten from other "flipped" cars (other then 3g's) is what one might call TERRIBLE. I've got only one G1 'teg that's around the area that's committed to going. And all the 2&3 G 'lude owners are all "undecided".

To compound that situation, it seems that many, if not all of the CT 3G crew had some delays in getting their cars ready. And since it's Steve's Frankenstien-B18, Rob's B20-turbo, and my Dual-45DCOE projects that were aimed at being the attractions of the meet, and seeing only Steve *might* have his ready by then, I'm going to have to post-pone this until a later date.

Sorry about all this guys, but I'm sure you see where I'm coming from with this.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
05-14-2003, 08:02 PM
ok guys, it's with great aprehension that I inform you of this unfortunate news.

The "Flipped" meet will be post-poned until a "yet-to-be-determined" date. The turn-out response that I've gotten from other "flipped" cars (other then 3g's) is what one might call TERRIBLE. I've got only one G1 'teg that's around the area that's committed to going. And all the 2&3 G 'lude owners are all "undecided".

To compound that situation, it seems that many, if not all of the CT 3G crew had some delays in getting their cars ready. And since it's Steve's Frankenstien-B18, Rob's B20-turbo, and my Dual-45DCOE projects that were aimed at being the attractions of the meet, and seeing only Steve *might* have his ready by then, I'm going to have to post-pone this until a later date.

Sorry about all this guys, but I'm sure you see where I'm coming from with this.

The best solution for now.. But atleast we know we will have a big turn out ..maybe late July or early august..My car wont be ready by June.. still missing some parts..

roni-sei
05-18-2003, 03:51 PM
keep me posted by the time the meet should come around my 3g should be back up and running