PDA

View Full Version : i hope i didnt damage anything!

89accordboi
01-07-2003, 06:47 PM
god damnit, i was goin to my friends to tell him i cant come over cuz i was supposed to go over and smoke out with him... yeah ne ways he has a really steep driveway especially on this one point, anyways i was backing into his driveway and the bottom of the car started scraping, i was so scared i didnt know what to do so i just kept moving really slowly hoping it wouldn't damage anything.... :rolleyes:

87AccordsterLx
01-07-2003, 07:29 PM
damn that sucks.... why would you pass up a free blaze??? Thats equally as stupid as bottoming out your ride... lol...

Neuspeed87lx
01-07-2003, 08:27 PM
it wount do anything besides scrape up the bottom of your car ... and mabey the exhaust

Elijah
01-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Theres nothing in the back besides exshaust

ACCORD EX
01-08-2003, 05:10 AM
does the car sound the same ?

MIKE

89accordboi
01-08-2003, 08:41 AM
yeah it sounds and runs the same i was just afraid of denting the cat or just the pipe... and 87accordsterlx i was planning on goin to my friends to toke up, but then my step mom said my dads comin home ne minute so we were giong to eat dinner when he gets home, and she sent me out to go get some pop and french bread... ahah and im hungover right now im one of my classes, in my intro to animation class and its hilarious cuz im making my character do wierd things and shit lol

88 Accord DX
01-08-2003, 08:59 AM
that reminds me i was gonna ask a question. ill just ask on here instead of making a new thread.

i bent the shit out of the pipe that come down off the headers and makes the 90 degree bend towards the muffler. right at the bend i guess i hit a rock and its bent in. will that cause any problems (back pressure??) or anything?

88' Accord Ltd
01-08-2003, 01:32 PM
That kinda happened to me i went up my driveway backwards, my muffler scraped on the bump. All it did was take the muffler off one of the hangers thank god. Make sure its still hanging properly. Just in case.