PDA

View Full Version : I Need some help

stewy0813
01-08-2003, 07:50 AM
Okay, i just bought an 1988 honda with 130 000 k's on it. It's an accord Lx, four-door, brown exterior, brown interior. The interior is in really good shape so i don't want to change it. I've got little spots of rust on the outside, that i want to get fixed and i want to paint it. What colour could i paint it that would go with the interior????
I appreciate any responses i get.

P.S. Where do i start on engine modifications

SQ is the SQUAD
01-08-2003, 08:41 AM
your best bet is to repaint the car the same color it was. by doing this you dont have to spend the extra money painting the door jams. i would get a macco special where they will do a lil body work and repaint the original color, but it dosent hurt to check a couple of local shops first cuz their priceses may be better than macco and most likely their quility is better. as for the best mods, your best on could be a tune up. do all the belts, oil tranyyy fluid spugs wires cap rotor. make sure your battert is in good condition and doo all the things that NEED to be done first. since your carbed you can do a search on the site to find how to on performance mods such as the secondary and the flipped air lid, they wont cost you much and i have heard they work great, it just takes a lil time and work. glad to have you abord

iloveJDMblackrims69
01-12-2003, 01:20 PM
yea look on ur door jam for the color code and get it from HONDa