PDA

View Full Version : damn!

dXsquared
01-08-2003, 01:24 PM
today on the way home fro m skool... the shaft that connects the tranny to the shifter came off! so i went under and put anohter bolt threw with no nut... i kept it in 2nd with the shifter right back and it held the bolt in... i spent at least 7 bucks in gas on the way home... ever notice how people look at you when ur reving 5 grand goin real slow? its embarassing!

Travis

socal3rdgen
01-08-2003, 01:25 PM
:lol

johndej
01-08-2003, 01:55 PM
dude that blows.

dXsquared
01-08-2003, 02:00 PM
i was racin a 5.0 stang too... i was gettin eatin... then i shifted to 2nd and the revs went to 6500 and i coasted...

Travis

Jims 86LXI HB
01-08-2003, 03:04 PM
Only reason I ever asked for a guaranteed ass kicking from a mustang was to hear a 4.6L roar, love the sound of those. Winning's impossible, just want to hear it.:D

socal3rdgen
01-08-2003, 03:22 PM
right on jim. thats the only reason i tount mustangs is to hear that (reason for why i live) roar of that engine. :D

87AccordsterLx
01-08-2003, 10:46 PM
damn I cant wait to destroy those 5.0 stangs with my supra... god I dream about that car every night... and when I get it... I'll be on here posting my winnings like every night... my goal is to eventually have 500hp. DIE STANGS DIE!!!!!!

socal3rdgen
01-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
damn I cant wait to destroy those 5.0 stangs with my supra... god I dream about that car every night... and when I get it... I'll be on here posting my winnings like every night... my goal is to eventually have 500hp. DIE STANGS DIE!!!!!!

but the supra would be my pic anyday of the week over a stang

87AccordsterLx
01-08-2003, 10:56 PM
:D I just dont understand why people would buy a GT over a supra... they cost more then the MK3 and have less potental per dollar figure... I just cant wait to see thier faces... it will make my life compleate... most of those GT owners think that there is no other import that is as fast... nieve little suckers... wait tell they taste the wrath of turbo power... !!!!!

Coroncho80
01-09-2003, 06:38 AM
Hey DXHATCHBACK, your website is looking better now! I noticed my car is there........... Oh, nice girl by the way. Do I know her??

LX-i prophet
01-09-2003, 12:29 PM
I just dont understand why people would buy a GT over a supra... they cost more then the MK3 and have less potental per dollar figure... I just cant wait to see thier faces... it will make my life compleate... most of those GT owners think that there is no other import that is as fast... nieve little suckers... wait tell they taste the wrath of turbo power... !!!!!

its cuz they are stupid rich kids who think Mustangs are cool or fuckin all-american boys who hate imports and think anything made by Chevy or Ford is just tha shit and will kick the ass outta anything made overseas. Stupid Arrogant Faggots. oh, and thats NAIVE, they are NAIVE little suckers, i cant wait till i own my Supra .........

dXsquared
01-09-2003, 12:34 PM
i put you on a while ago... the redesigned site was built with help from Bryan(Yellow3G). He helps me alot by making little gif's and shit...

my avatar is his property. i have a fro, so he made a pic...

Travis

BTW... just email me or PM me if anyone else wants to be in the Readers rides