PDA

View Full Version : Caraudioforum.com

Nospeed
01-08-2003, 02:08 PM
well, just checking around on the net today, and i found a great site for car audio! And its a forum!! not to take any business away from Bob...:D :tongue: :flipa:

check out www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2

dont forget to put my name in the "refered" section :D :tongue:

dXsquared
01-08-2003, 02:23 PM
it is the same setup as ours... makes it much easier... some forums BLOW!!!

Travis

Immeraufdemhund
01-08-2003, 02:35 PM
another place that i just stumbled apon is
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums

same setup as ours, but it's a bit deep. It's not only for car audio but from what i can tell it's mainly at home stuff. I'm still asking questoins out the wazoo about everything.

Nospeed
01-08-2003, 02:37 PM
yeah, that is deep...lots to learn there!!

socal3rdgen
01-08-2003, 03:29 PM
audio was my first technical love. when i was a younger. then i moved on to computers. i still love audio but i just like to use it for pratical appliations now. no more widow shattering bass for me. :D

Nospeed
01-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
audio was my first technical love. when i was a younger. then i moved on to computers. i still love audio but i just like to use it for pratical appliations now. no more widow shattering bass for me. :D

yeah i hear that socal...i work with computers all day, so i got rid of my computer at home for an orion amp (it f**king pumps!), ive always been into car audio, and shattering bass, but also computers. somehow, i found my "mojo" and work with computers, and go home and screw around with the car audio...its fun. plus i like to shake little old lady's hair nets off.:D :lol :lol

Bobs89LXi
01-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Nospeed
not to take any business away from Bob...:D :tongue: :flipa:

No offense taken. I never said our forum was the see all, know all in car audio. :lol There are many good car audio help sites out there. By the same token, there are some bad ones as well. That's what's great about the Internet. You have many sources of information you can choose from.

Nospeed
01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Bobs89LXi
No offense taken. I never said our forum was the see all, know all in car audio. :lol

i know Bob...i was just giving you shit just cause you're old, and well, ive met you...:lol maybe you can help me out someday with my car audio...:D

Coitis1
01-09-2003, 01:21 PM
i surfed around caraudioforum.com for awhile and that site is great. i've been looking for a car audio site forever but never came across one like this. plus it's set up the exact same as 3 geez so it's hella easy to navigate. thanks for the cool link.

dXsquared
01-09-2003, 01:44 PM
you can tell it isnt a forum for goin fast... one guy was sayin that glasspacks dont make HP! it was funny

Travis

Nospeed
01-09-2003, 02:01 PM
i know...some of that shit is funny...like people didnt know that a civic was a 4 banger...:wtf: ! no, cmon folks, it has a 2 banger, just on turbo.

edit>>>> 400th post!!! yay...