PDA

View Full Version : ANNUAL East Coast Meet

89NinjaAccordLX
05-21-2002, 04:36 PM
I think we should all set a date to meet AT LEAST once every year at some time. Summer time is POIFECT for such things. I think we should set a date this year for somewhere on the east coast and then after all the little other meets that we have we always go back to this one place every year on the same week/weekend. Instead of devoting a weekend to it, I say we all stay for a week somewhere. Of course everyone wouldn't have to stay the whole time. It could be a like an open house thing. Ideas?

89NinjaAccordLX
05-21-2002, 04:39 PM
We should pick a WEEK during the summer to have an East Coast Annual Meet. Sure the small meets are fun to mess around and see a few people, but if we set aside a date on which we can meet every year, then I bet we'd have a better turnout. This summer we should have the 1st annual meet somewhere on the east coast. Any ideas? Oh, and although the meet lasts a week people wouldn't have to stay in hotels and stuff the whole time. It can be like an open house... come hang out, leave when you want- for a whole week. Gimme feedback because I can start planning NOW if everyone sounds interested.

*87accordlxi edit* - you made two different threads about the same subject, and i wasnt sure which one you wanted to keep. so i merged them