PDA

View Full Version : What happened to vancouveraccords.com?

Andrew
08-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Hi Guys, been a long time since I've been around, was looking for my son's first car (was looking at a 1988 hatchback) but then my x-wife told me I could have her old 96 accord for him, I used to be a member of vancouveraccords.com but it seems to have shut down and disappeared.

I tried to use the forum tools to do a search but couldn't find anything except for a few old post announcing that the club had been formed (2002) but couldn't find anything about it closing.

87roach
08-12-2015, 06:30 AM
I'm not sure what happened to it.. then again I don't think I have ever visited it.

Were you looking for something in particular?

Andrew
08-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Not really looking for anything in particular but I am getting a 96 accord for my son as his first car, I know I'll be needing help occasionally once I start working on it.

Andrew
08-12-2015, 07:15 AM
I was very tempted to buy Catalin's hatch, he selling it pretty cheap considering the work he's done to it but I want my son's first car to be a learning experience, he going to be working with me as I fix it up. Catalin's car would be turn key.

87roach
08-13-2015, 04:50 PM
I recall it being on craigslist a while ago but I don't know what happened, it looks really nice though.

Andrew
08-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Catalin's hatch is one of the nicest builds I've ever seen, he completely stripped the car, did the bodywork and paint himself. I don't think there is a single part on the car that hasn't been modified or tweaked by him, I think he posted the build pics on here, you should check them out.