PDA

View Full Version : I'm not being automatically subscribed to threads I post on or create

markmdz89hatch
01-10-2003, 12:50 PM
...yeah, like the title says...
....for the past few days, after i post i click on user cp and it doesn't show the thread that I just posted to. This also happens with the threads that I create. I'ts also not showing me (in User CP) that the thread has been responded to.

...anyone having the same troubles?

:confused: :huh: :confused:

87accordlxi
01-10-2003, 01:39 PM
try using the "email notification by default" in edit options. it sends you an email whenever someone replies to a thread you've participated in

bobafett
01-10-2003, 02:08 PM
i notice the same thing man... its annoying, since it used to work great! :(

markmdz89hatch
01-10-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
try using the "email notification by default" in edit options. it sends you an email whenever someone replies to a thread you've participated in

I can do that, but I post so damn much that I end up with like 100 or more e-mails per week, and can't keep going through all those e-mails. I usually just log into the site, click user CP and I'd have all my threads right there.

markmdz89hatch
01-10-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by bobafett
i notice the same thing man... its annoying, since it used to work great! :(

It just happened to me with this thread too. I was just thinking about it and was wondering why noone was replying to this thread. Then I came back to it, and here I see two replies... ...Grrrrrr..... ....what's up wit' 'dat.

The only "workaround" I've found so far is to just remember to go to the bottom of the page and hit the button "subscribe to this thread"

socal3rdgen
01-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
I can do that, but I post so damn much that I end up with like 100 or more e-mails per week, and can't keep going through all those e-mails. I usually just log into the site, click user CP and I'd have all my threads right there.

post whore :flip:

markmdz89hatch
01-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by socal3rdgen
post whore :flip:

Ok there Mr."she-male-in-your-avitar-pic-posting-post-whore"!

socal3rdgen
01-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Ok there Mr."she-male-in-your-avitar-pic-posting-post-whore"!

:lol

markmdz89hatch
01-11-2003, 12:15 PM
^^bump^^

This shit's still happening! Grrrr.....!!!!

SQ is the SQUAD
01-13-2003, 06:44 PM
i noticed this about a month ago, mine stopped workng. whe you post a repy or start a thread it you automatically go into your user cp, but even since arc came back and tarted playing with stuff it only work sometimes, i am notblamine mark i am just saying is a coincidence

87accordlxi
01-13-2003, 07:19 PM
there's still a few bugs in the board since marc upgraded the software and hacks. just be patient, going thru the lines of code is a long and time-consuming effort

88WhiteLX-i
01-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Yeah I don't want the email notification because that's just a pain to go through all the emails. It used to work great, every time I posted or made a new thread it put any reply into my CP, but now it hardly ever works.

3G Jester
01-13-2003, 09:54 PM
joe..ive always wondered.........where is the server for 3geez.com? is the computer in marc's base ment or somthing?

my subscribes dont work either..so i deal with the emails...even then--not all of em get sent :\

87accordlxi
01-13-2003, 10:22 PM
3geez.com is just a domain name that points to the server where all of the information is located. the servers we're on belong to a company called Ventures Online.