PDA

View Full Version : 89 accord lx-i ready to part out

zach3493
09-14-2015, 05:39 PM
I have an 89 accord lx-i that I have spent the last three years working on. It seems like it has had a new problem every month since I've owned it and I have learned a lot from this awesome car, but it is now no longer worth the money to fix it as I have another vehicle now. I really hate to let it go, and I truly mean that. I just can't justify putting anymore money into it at this point. It has an electrical issue that has proved impossible to pin down and on top of that it severely needs both front axles. I plan on scrapping it, but I thought I would give you amazing people on this website first dibs at any parts you may not be able to find anywhere else. If it wasn't for you guys on this website I wouldn't have been able to keep it running for so long, you have no idea how grateful I have been that there is a website full of great people dedicated to this car. I guess this is my thanks to you, my car that I loved so much is now ready to be an organ donor.. anything anyone needs, give me a fair offer and I will do my best to get it to you. Right now it is complete minus the valve cover which I will be keeping to make a desk lamp out of or something alike as memorabilia. If I don't respond on here, feel free to text me. My number is 317-379-4326